Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default Roger Avary Directing 'Silent Hill 2'?!

Should be decent. Link has a clip of the first one. Enjoy.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16154
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Roger Avary Directing 'Silent Hill 2'?!

average film maker decides to do sequel to lame movie....wow this is news.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
average film maker decides to do sequel to lame movie....wow this is news.

Did you know about it? No. Then it's news. Did Pulp Fiction suck? Was it average? You have no credibility when it comes to movies.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Did you know about it? No. Then it's news. Did Pulp Fiction suck? Was it average? You have no credibility when it comes to movies.

whaaat????

Am I missing something here?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #5
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

kill yourself, its for the best.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #6
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

lets just look at the stupidity of your post.

1. did i say his movies suck
answer= no

2. did he direct pulp fiction?
answer= no

3. does anyone care about some nobody director doing a nothing sequel to a nothing film?
re-phrased
has anyone responded or shown the least bit of interest in this thread?
answer= only me and i was just posting to mock you.

4 a ****ing silent hill follow up, of all films??!!?!? of all the upcoming projects and you are most excited about roger ****ign avery doing the silent hill sequel....of all the many many relevant film makers doing projects with atleast relevant source material and ideas and you tell us about this ****......

what does that say about your film credibility precisely?
think on it for a while
Old 05-12-2009, 03:53 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Val Kilmer's running for governor of New Mexico. I would vote for him if possible. Think they count "Iceman" votes in the write-in box for him?

Also, the film adaptation of The Road is coming out soon. That is going to be badass, hopefully in a "I don't want to see this a second time" sort of way.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 05-12-2009 at 03:56 AM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ha, ukplayer has as much credibility as anyone on ISH regarding film.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:10 AM   #9
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought he was going to jail???

Plus he needs to go film Glamorama before he does anything else.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #10
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Please No...Silent Hill 1 was bad enough. I don't think I could endure another. I would personally rather watch static.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #11
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

I thought Silent Hill wasn't bad at all... Most video game-to-movie adaptations are horrible, but Silent Hill was decent at least.

Can't say I'm psyched, but I might download it. ;)
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
lets just look at the stupidity of your post.

1. did i say his movies suck
answer= no

2. did he direct pulp fiction?
answer= no

3. does anyone care about some nobody director doing a nothing sequel to a nothing film?
re-phrased
has anyone responded or shown the least bit of interest in this thread?
answer= only me and i was just posting to mock you.

4 a ****ing silent hill follow up, of all films??!!?!? of all the upcoming projects and you are most excited about roger ****ign avery doing the silent hill sequel....of all the many many relevant film makers doing projects with atleast relevant source material and ideas and you tell us about this ****......

what does that say about your film credibility precisely?
think on it for a while

You didn't even read anything on the link. He helped with Pulp Fiction and you call him lame. You say how this is news. It's news to you, you didn't know about it. I never said that SH 2 was going to be a smash at the box office.

How much do you provide to these boards?

Think "ON" it for a while... ON. I won't even think ABOUT it.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #13
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
You didn't even read anything on the link. He helped with Pulp Fiction and you call him lame. You say how this is news. It's news to you, you didn't know about it. I never said that SH 2 was going to be a smash at the box office.

How much do you provide to these boards?

Think "ON" it for a while... ON. I won't even think ABOUT it.

i said he was a nothing director, he helped with the writing in pulp fiction, not the direction.
i love how the equate the significance of a film with wether or not it "smashes it at the box office" that says all we need to know about you.

this is a significant movie event for you- no further insult required from me here.

think on it, is perfectly acceptable use of language.....look at what you are reduced to to try to defend your idiocy.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Silent Hill2?? When did the 1st come out? Was it a straight to video movie?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: