Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people
Default Meagan Good vs All Latina/Black Girls

I " Batman" Declare Meagan Good to be the hottest Black or Latina Girl Alive.

If you think otherwise persuade me in your direction. Pics will help also.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Meagan Good vs All Latina/Black Girls

Are you saying her <<<<<<< fat, ugly white women?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Batman
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Are you saying her <<<<<<< fat, ugly white women?

You can't compare a black/latina chick to a white chick they are two different kinds of bytches. Not being racist or anything. Just can't compare they are hot in they own way.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Toni Braxton

Janet

prime Pam Grier

and the winner?

Stacey Dash

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
You can't compare a black/latina chick to a white chick they are two different kinds of bytches. Not being racist or anything. Just can't compare they are hot in they own way.

I bet 30% of Latin America is 100% white while another 50% are 50% white.

You might as well include Latin Europe in this cause it's all the same when you get biological in dis shiz.

Heck, sometimes I confuse Persians with Latinas....same with some Eastern Europeans.

That girl who played George Lopez' daughter on his show is actually Eastern European.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:

For that matter I don't think you can compare latina girls to black girls either. Latinas just have something extra special about them... especially in the bedroom.

IMO in terms of general hotness:

1. Latina
2. Mid-East/Indian
3. Russian/Eastern European
4. Asians
5. Blacks
6. American or Western European whites.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Batman
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
For that matter I don't think you can compare latina girls to black girls either. Latinas just have something extra special about them... especially in the bedroom.

IMO in terms of general hotness:

1. Latina
2. Mid-East/Indian
3. Russian/Eastern European
4. Asians
5. Blacks
6. American or Western European whites.

this isn't suppose to be an Al Sharpton moment. Less talking and more posting of women. Convince me people on why Meagan Good isn't the hottest black/latina chick alive.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

alive? no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Stacey Dash

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
She looks even sexier with dark hair.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
Batman
High School Starter

Quote:

D*mnnnnnnnnnnnn Sally Ferreira

Keep them coming
Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

stacey dash > meghan good
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #14
Batman
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
stacey dash > meghan good

Pics?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Pics?

Somebody already posted one.

Megan Good may have a case for one of the hottest black chicks, but there are tons of latinas that smash all over her.

Also, KD Aubert > Megan Good.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: