Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Memorable Live sports event you attended

I was present when the Steelers snapped the Pats winning streak, it was pretty insane. The Steelers had that steller D with Joey Porter leading the linebacking crew, before James Harrison blew up..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Memorable Live sports event you attended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JcRbpiST4
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik_YfkyhGoc
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Sixers game when AI received the MVP.... It was like a coronation more than an actual game.... everybody was going bonkers the whole game...it was an extreme high being in that arena
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's see:

Cal Ripkin's last game at Fenway
'02 NFL AFC Playoffs: Oakland @ New England. Ya'll know what game I'm referring to. The famous tuck rule game.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
yourhero
I brick open layups

yourhero has an OK reputation so far

My favorite I can remember is when Peyton Manning broke Marino's single season TD record against the Chargers, f*ck Tom Brady! There was a few other records set that day too, I think Gates set a TE record, and maybe Reggie and Marvin broke 1000 yard for the season each? Not 100% sure on that
yourhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw game 7 of the Orlando-Detroit 3-1 comeback series.
Game 4 of the Lakers-Pistons '04 Finals.
Game 7 of the '06 Pistons-Cavs conference Semi-Finals.
Game 4 of the '05 Heat-Pistons Conference Finals.

I was at the extra game to decide the '87 Pennant between the Blue Jays and Tigers; Tanana with the shutout and Dave Herndon hit the solo shot to win 1-0.

Darren McCarty's hat trick in Game 1 of the 01 or 02 Western Conference Finals against the Avalanche.

Those are the most important games I went to.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game 6 of the ECF when Carolina beat the Leafs in OT to win the series. It was a sad, sad day in my life.

Went to a few Jays games during the early 90's when the place was packed. That was fun.

OSU at Penn St a couple years ago when it was the Saturday night game. OSU was #1 and it was the second largest crowd in PSU history (108,000 I think).

I was at the game a couple years ago when Sundin scored a hatrick including the OT winner, which happened to also be his 500th career goal.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #10
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Game 6 07 Eastern Conference finals BOOBIE goes bonkers cavs advance
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

gotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this board

april 21, 1996- bulls vs washington bullets last game of the regular season, it was the bulls 72nd win of the season.

1997 first round game 3- bulls vs bullets, bulls won the series on pippen's dunk where he hurt his back

2001 nba all-star game in DC

2003 AL division series, red sox vs A's game 3: red sox win on a trot nixon walk off homer to avoid elimination

2003 al divsion series, red sox vs A's game 4: red sox win on a david ortiz double in the bottom of the 8th to avoid elimination

2004 AL divsion series, red sox vs angels game 3: red sox in the series on a david ortiz walk off home run in the bottom of the 10th

2004 ALCS game 4, red sox vs yankees: dave roberts pinch ran for millar, stole 2nd in the 9th, scored on the bill mueller hit to tie the game, then david ortiz hits a walk-off homer (again) to beat the yankees in 12 innings and bring the sox from down 0-3, to down 1-3

2004 ALCS game 5, red sox vs yankees: david ortiz hits a walk-off single to avoid elimination and pull the sox to 2-3 in the series.

2004 World Series game 1 and Game 2: red sox vs cards. i had tickets to game 6 and 7 as well but the sox swept and won in st. louis

2007 world series game 2 red sox vs rockies

ive also seen tim duncan and paul pierce hit buzzer beaters to win the game versus the wizards, and ive seen rex chapman, chris whitney, and jerry stackhosue hit buzzer beaters to win games for the bullets/wizards- the stackhouse shot was on espn vs the lakers which was pretty cool.
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #12
t-rud349
Maybe Next year...

t-rud349 has an OK reputation so far

Game 7 of the Cavs-Celtics series last year.
t-rud349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #13
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright...so far I think I have you all beat...

I was in the stands to see that...

had pretty good seats to...20 or so rows up around around the 35-40 yard mark...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

primetime you weren't here?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #15
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
1997 first round game 3- bulls vs bullets, bulls won the series on pippen's dunk where he hurt his back

That was a great game.... Pippen dunked on somebody at the end and won the game....

that was when the bullets had Webber and Juwan Howard and somebody else... I forget ( I wanna say Rasheed Wallace, but Im not sure)
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: