Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 05-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #31
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 12: Magic @ Celtics, Game 5 (Round 2)

low scoring game.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #32
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ray's been pretty cold this series. He really needs to get going.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #33
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster

"Don't mess with me"
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #34
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Perkins Pierce and Rondo the only guys showingn up.

Where the F is Ray!

He can't create his own shot. You already know this.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #35
BEDSTUY 718
I airball my layups

BEDSTUY 718 has an OK reputation so far

I wish Dwight will call for the ball more and try to be a present down low
BEDSTUY 718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #36
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEDSTUY 718
I wish Dwight will call for the ball more and try to be a present down low

My neezy, you in the 718?
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:33 PM   #37
west
NBA rookie of the year

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Scal fire up the clown.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #38
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

lol DAMN, howard said "STFU!"
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #39
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

D12 needs to block big baby wtf lol
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #40
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

The magic set some pretty hard screens. anytime dwight,or Gortat set screens they just look painful to run into lol
PP34Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #41
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Suddenly Orlando makes their 3īs again.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #42
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Credit to the magic, they are playing more physical than they have in this series. celtics need to make these open shots..
PP34Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #43
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

We have a horrible offensive line on the court right now.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #44
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LOL. Boston can't get an defensive rebounds.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #45
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: