Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #166
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: May 13: Mavericks at Nuggets Game 5 (Round 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Dallas should have played without Dampier the whole series. They are much better offensively without Dampier. Bass can give them offense and just as little defense.

I always wonder what Dallas could have done if they had even a C- center.

MELO is clutch. And Wright is complete jackass that constantly hurts his team.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #167
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Melo with the sick dagger.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #168
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What an amazing shot by Melo. My goodness. Looking like Reggie Miller with that shot.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #169
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo!

Wright always get caught. haha
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #170
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

crawford has given out the most techs this postseason hasnt he?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #171
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Dallas would be doing a lot better in this series if they weren't so damn emotional. Do the Mavs players even care about Dirk? He must be the only one who wants a championship or something.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #172
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hilarious how Crawford pushed Wright when he came walking at him.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #173
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

He takes himself very seriously. Maybe Duncan will deck him in last game or put some bets on games in Crawford´s name.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #174
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Melo still clutch
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #175
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

I don't watch Bass much. How much muscle has he gained? Weight? Never knew he would be in the weight room like that.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #176
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

I see fouls like that as punishment for stupidity, more than dangerous play. Throw a shoulder check into him on the way up the floor you accomplish the same thing without killing your team in a critical moment. Stupid selfish move, by a consistently stupid selfish player.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #177
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
I don't watch Bass much. How much muscle has he gained? Weight? Never knew he would be in the weight room like that.

Bass has always been a brick. Reminds me of a taller Craig Smith.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #178
04mzwach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
Bass has always been a brick. Reminds me of a taller Craig Smith.
Yeah, if only he could finish like Smith.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #179
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

He's doing all right.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #180
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Bass is a good finisher around the basket. He's athletic and strong as ****, likes to dunk everything. Take for example the play he just made.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: