Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #31
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009 All-NBA teams are official

Since when has JO been able to vote?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #32
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosen1
wtf are you talking about? cp is a better player than dirk if thats what your insinuating...even duncans better than dirk....they should be above dirk by far..

haha i love this guys basis for argument, nothing behind it just a bunch of rambling

what does chris paul have to do with dirk? chris paul could have averaged 50 ppg and 35 assists and it still wouldn't have effected dirks first team selection

duncan on the other hand did not have a superior season to dirk, and if you dont believe it just go look at the stats and then u will stfu

furthermore, you all are just angry because dunncan is just better than dirk based on reputation, this is not based on that its on year by year performances so STFU and go do your homework son
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #33
Sir Charles
Decent college freshman

Sir Charles is a pretty well-respected posterSir Charles is a pretty well-respected posterSir Charles is a pretty well-respected poster

To me Duncan is more like a Center, should be 2nd All NBA Team and if he played FC then he should get picked over Dirk at the "PF" for 1st All NBA Team. Garnett Third

Last edited by Sir Charles : 05-13-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #34
Thechosen1
Good High School Starter

Thechosen1 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big One
haha i love this guys basis for argument, nothing behind it just a bunch of rambling

what does chris paul have to do with dirk? chris paul could have averaged 50 ppg and 35 assists and it still wouldn't have effected dirks first team selection

duncan on the other hand did not have a superior season to dirk, and if you dont believe it just go look at the stats and then u will stfu

furthermore, you all are just angry because dunncan is just better than dirk based on reputation, this is not based on that its on year by year performances so STFU and go do your homework son

so give me a good reason why chris paul is not on the first team...i have a feeling its going to be because of another player which is your argument against mine...so why dont you stfu and kill yourself u peice of ****in dog ****
Thechosen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #35
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My major changes would be CP3 over Kobe for 1st team, and Gasol over Pierce for 2nd team.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #36
Kombo
:)

Kombo has decent reputationKombo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Since when has JO been able to vote?

No kidding...
Kombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #37
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosen1
so give me a good reason why chris paul is not on the first team...i have a feeling its going to be because of another player which is your argument against mine...so why dont you stfu and kill yourself u peice of ****in dog ****

Because Paul is not a forward and two other guards have gotten more votes. As you can see, if you pay close attention Paul has gotten more votes than Dirk, but the forward position is a bit weak this year, so Dirk edged out Duncan by five votes.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #38
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

I like those teams with two exceptions.

Deron Williams is easily the second best pg in the league he constantly gets ripped off wether its all star games or all nba teams.

Pau Gasol deserves 2nd team. Guys a scoring machine.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #39
miniharrison37
"Go Big or Go Home"

miniharrison37 has an OK reputation so far

Whoo! Kobe!!!!!!!!
miniharrison37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #40
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Lucky for Shaq that its that way, otherwise he would have gotten bumped with Duncan getting the 2nd team spot, Yao getting the 3rd team spot, and Garnett moving in to the 3rd team.

Deron Williams had the most votes of anyone not making the team, seems to be a pattern for him with allstar selections and now this.

Deron not making these teams is a travesty.. We are talking about the most skilled player in the league.. NO other player can shoot, dribble, or pass off the dribble like this kid...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #41
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
I like those teams with two exceptions.

Deron Williams is easily the second best pg in the league he constantly gets ripped off wether its all star games or all nba teams.

Pau Gasol deserves 2nd team. Guys a scoring machine.

I was thinking the same thing about Pau Gasol he had a better year than Duncan.. He also plays on a much better team... Gasol should have been second team..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #42
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

So CP3 put up the seconds highest PER of all time and it's still not enough to make first team? Damn...what does a guy have to do?
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #43
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well first of all I'm glad brandon roy got 2nd team! but wtf? deron willams the 2nd best pg in the nba doesn't get get even in the 2nd or 3rd team? wow...
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #44
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
So CP3 put up the seconds highest PER of all time and it's still not enough to make first team? Damn...what does a guy have to do?
Win games.
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #45
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow..
deron didnt make it to the 3rd!
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: