Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #31
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lost Season 5 Finale

The first scene was by far my favorite of all time. Just the revelation of Jacob and an enemy he has to see everyday. The statue in its entirety was amazing and seeing the ship was totally awesome. I cant say enough for the decision to choose mark pelligrino from Dexter. The guy was a natural. Me and my gf were watching it and she asked me " How long has he been on the show"? The only part I didnt like was What EXACTLY happened as an "incident". Which of course was the cliff hanger. I was waiting for them to finally reveal what happens when they try to change the past but everything else did fill my void. I loved the wedding part where Sun and Jin get greeted in perfect Korean lol by Jacob LMAO. I thought Richard was expanded a little bit more especially on the aging subject. Will he start to grow old because of Jacobs death? Who the hell are " THEY"!!! I liked the whole Loophole to killing Jacob thing. Just like the Ben and Whidmore thing they cannot kill each other directly. I think the Evil Locke is also the Chrstian as an "evil" and Bens daughter as an "Evil" one being that dead is dead and the John Locke being alive in his true form is out of the window its a possibility all these people we thought were good were just Jacobs nemesis's character manifestation. I still want to know whats in Charlies Guitar case. One last thing, I like how the prouders did an inverse of the *thud* at the end of the episode and this time the whole screen was white and the Lost symbol was black and white as if to symbolize a new begginning. Also in the promo for next season Jacks Eye appears in the lettering. Just as it did on the VERY FIRST EPISODE of Lost. Why else would they do that. Kudos to this show man!!! I am absolutely still going berzerk
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #32
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, it's getting hard to resist this thread when you guys keep bumping it. I had to close my eyes and scroll down the page so I didn't see any spoilers.

I won't be able to see the finale till Sunday evening, because I'm in the UK, so if this thread is still active by then, I'll post my thoughts. Hell, even if it's not still active, I'll still bump it and post my thoughts.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #33
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
The first scene was by far my favorite of all time. Just the revelation of Jacob and an enemy he has to see everyday. The statue in its entirety was amazing and seeing the ship was totally awesome. I cant say enough for the decision to choose mark pelligrino from Dexter. The guy was a natural. Me and my gf were watching it and she asked me " How long has he been on the show"? The only part I didnt like was What EXACTLY happened as an "incident". Which of course was the cliff hanger. I was waiting for them to finally reveal what happens when they try to change the past but everything else did fill my void. I loved the wedding part where Sun and Jin get greeted in perfect Korean lol by Jacob LMAO. I thought Richard was expanded a little bit more especially on the aging subject. Will he start to grow old because of Jacobs death? Who the hell are " THEY"!!! I liked the whole Loophole to killing Jacob thing. Just like the Ben and Whidmore thing they cannot kill each other directly. I think the Evil Locke is also the Chrstian as an "evil" and Bens daughter as an "Evil" one being that dead is dead and the John Locke being alive in his true form is out of the window its a possibility all these people we thought were good were just Jacobs nemesis's character manifestation. I still want to know whats in Charlies Guitar case. One last thing, I like how the prouders did an inverse of the *thud* at the end of the episode and this time the whole screen was white and the Lost symbol was black and white as if to symbolize a new begginning. Also in the promo for next season Jacks Eye appears in the lettering. Just as it did on the VERY FIRST EPISODE of Lost. Why else would they do that. Kudos to this show man!!! I am absolutely still going berzerk

I think Richard arrives on that ship.

Remember Richard working on that ship on a bottle?

It was the same ship.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #34
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Damn, it's getting hard to resist this thread when you guys keep bumping it. I had to close my eyes and scroll down the page so I didn't see any spoilers.

I won't be able to see the finale till Sunday evening, because I'm in the UK, so if this thread is still active by then, I'll post my thoughts. Hell, even if it's not still active, I'll still bump it and post my thoughts.

Torrents bruh!

Either that or hit up OV Guide for a stream.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #35
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I think Richard arrives on that ship.

Remember Richard working on that ship on a bottle?

It was the same ship.
Ohh yeah. I remember that. Next season is definitelys Richards time to shine .
Old 05-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #36
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm guessing the screen goes white at the end because the bomb triggered a time flash that will put all the 1977 people back in the present (2007).
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #37
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I still want to know why Sun didn't go back in time with Jack, Sayid and the others.

My only guess is that she wasn't with Jin and that they're "one" therefore not allowing her to go back with the original group because she was only "half."
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In the recap before the finale they said it's because not everyone went back so it got messed up and some ended back in time.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #39
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
In the recap before the finale they said it's because not everyone went back so it got messed up and some ended back in time.
Its also a convenient plot device to make Sun and Jin still relevant.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #40
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Torrents bruh!

Either that or hit up OV Guide for a stream.

To Download the Torrent Heres The Following Link:

http://www.newtorrents.info/?all=tv&...&sort=&subcat=

To Watch A Good Quality Streamer Heres The Folling Link:

http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/1330
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #41
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

"it only ends once, anything that happens before is just progress"-Jacob

I really liked this statement. The LOSTies could change the past if this is what he says
Old 05-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #42
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
"it only ends once, anything that happens before is just progress"-Jacob

I really liked this statement. The LOSTies could change the past if this is what he says

Nice..... I missed that.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought it was interesting that in the flashbacks Jacob actually touched each person. It was also cool finding out that Christian, or evil anti-Christain told Locke to move the island and Locke does it because he thinks he's speaking to Jacob. My thoughts were: What was Claire doing there? Is she dead and come back as evil anti-Claire?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #44
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

i like the fact that a show like LOST is getting people more interested in scif-fi/fantasy shows. This type of season finale or WTF!! moments are part of sci-fi shows. Until now, such shows didn't get exposure because stupid america automatically associated sci-fi genre as a thing of nerds and geeks. Lost is saying otherwise. BSG said otherwise and so did the new star trek movie.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #45
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

So I take it that it is worth watching seasons 1-4 of Lost then?

anyone have any good sites that have Lost?
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: