Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Jeffrey Jordan

any expectations/ if at all for him this year with Illinois

Old 05-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jeffrey Jordan

none

altho watch out for another jordan @ UCF next year around march!
Old 05-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Good defender, solid role player. I expect him to be a regular rotation guy for us whether as a starter or off the bench. If Jeff gained more ball skills as well as being comfortable going right, he may be a real nice player for us. But more than anything, if can just play lock down defense and make good passes it'll be a successful year for him.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
none
Wrong. He'll be expected to be a backup point guard and defensive stopper for 8-10 minutes a game. A small role, but a role nonetheless.

Quote:
altho watch out for another jordan @ UCF next year around march!
Yeah! He's better than Jereme Richmond, right?
Old 05-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
STelfair31

i'll be watching Marcus at UCF. look at the pic. that's pretty solid athleticism.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Bring a championship to UFC
Old 05-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
i'll be watching Marcus at UCF. look at the pic. that's pretty solid athleticism.
That's not Marcus Jordan.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
look at the pic. that's pretty solid athleticism.

It's something that about Jeff that annoys me. He clearly is as athletic as any baller in the country, but he rarely uses it to his advantage.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
That's not Marcus Jordan.

no s.hit f.aggot
Old 05-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #10
DwadeOverLebron

Quote:
Wrong. He'll be expected to be a backup point guard and defensive stopper for 8-10 minutes a game. A small role, but a role nonetheless.

well for illinois sake i definitely hope so!!!

Quote:
Yeah! He's better than Jereme Richmond, right?

YES! he was better than him in the championship game, can you honestly disagree?

will he be a better player than jereme? based on potential i'm gonna have to say i'm still up in the air with that one but then again there is a slight biased opinion on marcus (i've gone out of my way to see the dolphins play and i must admit that i am a fan of lil MJ) but jereme is the more physically gifted player at 6'6 (altho he does look taller than that, i think he's more like 6'7) compared to marcus at a generous 6'2 which makes jeremes length longer, in terms of speed they seem the same, and i'll give the slight edge to marcus in terms of quickness but then again marcus is 6'2, so he's gonna be quicker

because of jereme's height and overall size and youth, potential leans towards jereme's way logically right?

but its gonna all depend on the individual when its all said and done!

as a illinois fan... i sincerely hope jereme turns out to become the player we all hope to be! he is the #6 ranked incoming senior in the nation! i hope the experts who ranks em are right, i really really do.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
no s.hit f.aggot

Old 05-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
lukeridnour08
Decent playground baller

lukeridnour08 has decent reputation

Quote:
no s.hit f.aggot
lolz.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
YES! he was better than him in the championship game, can you honestly disagree?
Yes. I can. Richmond's team relied on him for everything. He had to defend the rim, rebound, initiate the offense, get to the FT line, everything. Marcus Jordan was on a loaded team and didn't have to do much more than catch and shoot.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
no s.hit f.aggot
If you knew it was Jeff Jordan- which I'd certainly hope since you started the thread- what the hell were you talking about?

Do you go that easily in and out of topics with no segue?

Marcus Jordan will be good! Look at that athleticism from a guy who isn't Marcus Jordan! Aren't mashed potatoes great? I love The Simpsons! Baseball sure is fun! I'm drunk!
Old 05-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #15
DwadeOverLebron

Quote:
Yes. I can. Richmond's team relied on him for everything. He had to defend the rim, rebound, initiate the offense, get to the FT line, everything. Marcus Jordan was on a loaded team and didn't have to do much more than catch and shoot.

im glad to see your love for jereme, and yes jereme i believe is waukegans tallest player... so yes he had to protect the paint, and yes i've stated before that WY is a more talented team, but waukegan doesn't have any slouches either... colin nickerson, mike springs both future D-1 players, i think jereme shot 4-12 from the field... i like jereme but like i said before he just doesn't have that "it" factor that a #6 ranked player in the nation i feel should have... i feel brandon paul has "it" but im sorry not jereme, but AGAIN! i hope i'm wrong and i HOPE he turns out to have a brandon rush type of collegiate career at the very least since thats who he reminds me of in terms of body type.

Also marcus jordan did not just catch and shoot can you really say thats all he contributed to WY's win? he's there leader, he's the player they look too for a basket, he was the best player on both ends of the floor, and most importantly the leadership poise and heart he brought to the court was infectious throughout his entire team! thats something you can't put a stat on... EXCEPT with a "W"

wasn't this thread supposed to be about jeff jordan???

my expectations for him is... a little some of this when weber calls his number
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread