Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #31
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Jeffrey Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
i know nothing about college ball admitedly

can anyone tell me, what are the chances of either two reaching the nba?
Somewhere between zero and zero percent.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #32
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
Somewhere between zero and zero percent.
100% if you mean a NBA training camp or summer league.

Michael Jordan will give his sons' a chance to make the Bobcats, who else better can identify talent than the guy who lived in your house for 20 years.

I think Marcus may have a chance though.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #33
STelfair31
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
none

altho watch out for another jordan @ UCF next year around march!

I WAS RESPONDING TO THAT.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #34
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Get outta here with that immaturity crap.

immaturity? your kidding right?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #35
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
immaturity? your kidding right?
You don't think it's immature to call someone a f-ggot just because you don't like what they said? To unironically say something really homophobic just because you were made fun of?

Don't get me wrong, I say immature things all the time. The difference between you and me is: a) I realize it, and b) when I do it, it's funny.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #36
STelfair31

no man, I was talking about Marcus Jordan and you said something about this being about Jeff Jordan.. I'd know I made the thread....

Secondly, I'm getting tired of you challenging everyone's comments..it seems like you do it on purpose..but nine times outta 10 you sound like you have no idea what your talking about....
Old 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #37
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
no man, I was talking about Marcus Jordan and you said something about this being about Jeff Jordan.. I'd know I made the thread....
You were called immature for saying homophobic things. Not that, as a straight person, it directly offends me or anything. I'd just rather see people insulted for what they do and say. And anyway, I know you were talking about Marcus Jordan. And then with no segue, you commented on the athleticism in that picture, which was not Marcus Jordan. Are you not getting why that was funny?

Quote:
Secondly, I'm getting tired of you challenging everyone's comments..it seems like you do it on purpose..but nine times outta 10 you sound like you have no idea what your talking about....
There's a huge chunk of things I don't challenge. They're the things I have no issue with. I don't really feel like posting just to parrot someone else's thoughts. What's the point? If I agree, I'd rather just let it go than post just to say, "I agree! Neat! We thought the same thing!"

As to what I don't know what I'm talking about, what specifically? I'd love to know. Take your time, though, because I'm on vacation for the next week. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #38
Csmooove23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

He would go to the D League first but i think marcus has a better chance

Jeff was good in high school and had offers but picked to go walk on
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #39
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
You were called immature for saying homophobic things. Not that, as a straight person, it directly offends me or anything. I'd just rather see people insulted for what they do and say. And anyway, I know you were talking about Marcus Jordan. And then with no segue, you commented on the athleticism in that picture, which was not Marcus Jordan. Are you not getting why that was funny?

There's a huge chunk of things I don't challenge. They're the things I have no issue with. I don't really feel like posting just to parrot someone else's thoughts. What's the point? If I agree, I'd rather just let it go than post just to say, "I agree! Neat! We thought the same thing!"

As to what I don't know what I'm talking about, what specifically? I'd love to know. Take your time, though, because I'm on vacation for the next week. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

dont plan on researching your past posts... i was just saying that Jeffrey Jordan was in the picture. SORRY I FAILED TO QUOTE SOMEONE WAS TALKING ABOUT JEFFREY. and just put it at the end of talking about Marcus... my bad ISH.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 AM   #40
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
dont plan on researching your past posts... i was just saying that Jeffrey Jordan was in the picture. SORRY I FAILED TO QUOTE SOMEONE WAS TALKING ABOUT JEFFREY. and just put it at the end of talking about Marcus... my bad ISH.
It didn't really have to be a big deal. It was just a small, funny thing.

As far as not researching my past posts...don't call someone out for not knowing what they're talking about if you can't back it up. Seems to me that if you were so sure of me not knowing what I was talking about that maybe you'd be able to come up with some stuff simply off the top of your head.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #41
STelfair31

it's kinda hard to remember because you just ramble on about s.hit.. its repetitive and the same thing is said in different ways..
Old 05-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #42
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
it's kinda hard to remember because you just ramble on about s.hit.. its repetitive and the same thing is said in different ways..
Quit with the passive-aggressive nonsense. If you have a problem with something I say, tell me. If you're just going to throw out general insults that don't cite anything in particular and have nothing to do with anything, stop yourself next time before you even start.

And what do you mean, "hard to remember?" It's not like these are oral conversations. They're written posts that are saved up and down this forum for pages and pages.

This thread's done. I've let you be an idiot in it long enough.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread