Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 06-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sixer Trade Proposals

Yeah he came out of HS. Same age as Lou Williams. 22yrs old. Not sure if Portland wants to give him up but I'd take him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #17
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

i'd love webster on the sixers. i think we have to look at the facts. the sixers want to re-sign miller and miller will re-sign its just the fans don't want him now . i'd love to match his contract to other contracts all day and wish. but we have to face reality ronnie price or bust LOL.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #18
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Blake (makes about $4.9mil) and who? Outlaw? M.Webster?
It's actually 4.6 mil, a little less.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...ort=nba&id=964

Webster is about 3.7 mil. Both are free agents next offseason. I would assume Webster would be the guy because 1) He missed all of last season and it gives us a tall SG and 2) they have Rudy Fernandez/Roy/Outlaw/Batum/possibly Hedo so they're probably not that worried about Webster.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn I got to find a better source for salaries. I use the rival site that ISH censors hoops hy-pe usually. Googled up another source...

Webster

Doesnt look like he is an expirer. Not that I'm complaining but I could see Portland trying to unload this contract instead of 2 expirers for Andre Miller. Why do the Sixers that big of a favor.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #20
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

He is an expirer according to ESPN. And i believe the rumored deal was Outlaw and Blake. Outlaw expires as well.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Outlaw? Great, another athletic SF. Just what we need.

Give me Webster.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #22
ffl660
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ffl660 has an OK reputation so far

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...s-future-murky
ffl660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffl660
Wow. I'm posting that in the NBA forum.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #24
ffl660
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ffl660 has an OK reputation so far

haha, what do you think about it?
ffl660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #25
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

the deal got shot down by both Pritchard and a 76ers rep. No Portland deal then...
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
the deal got shot down by both Pritchard and a 76ers rep. No Portland deal then...

Never say never whatever you do. Never say never my friend.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: