Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #256
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hint:NBA Rigging Lottery To Give Knicks #1 Pick

Why would Stern rig the draft for LAC?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #257
Ron Mexico
I make up lots of nonsense

Ron Mexico has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Your response to the Wizards getting the 5th pick?

Stern tricked everyone at the meeting
Ron Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #258
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Hint:NBA Rigging Lottery To Give Knicks #1 Pick

Ent! Wrong.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #259
utahjazzrock
Decent playground baller

utahjazzrock has an OK reputation so far

Stern tricked everyone at the meeting? haha.
utahjazzrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #260
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Breaking news. With the first pick in the 2009 NBA draft, the New York Knicks select Keith Brumbaugh!!!
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #261
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

Conspiracy fail!
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #262
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Well....

Im extremely happy about the Grizzlies.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #263
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Well....

Im extremely happy about the Grizzlies.
\

nice going dumbass
Old 05-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #264
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
\

nice going dumbass

OK.

Kumstain's feelings are still hurt after years of me owning him, glad to know the bitter is still there.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #265
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
OK.

Kumstain's feelings are still hurt after years of me owning him, glad to know the bitter is still there.

So neither you or DUHHHDUHHLAH are going to defend your BS posts in here from earlier? You're going to turn your attention elsewhere? Why dont you explain what happened. You cant can you? F*cking stings huh?

You two goofballs were better off just admitting you reached. But no, people have too much pride to give in when they are being rediculous. Not hard to say I was wrong and I can see how my opinion lacks any real support.

That would have ended it. But no. Not in your head.

This link gets placed with the other links of threads you created where you end up lookin like a jackass. I love it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #267
kumquat
College superstar

Quote:
OK.

The only thing I know you as the guy who makes dumbass predictions. It's hard to forget idiocy like yours. The thing I remember telling you how stupid you were when you were the guy touting Josh McRoberts as the next big thing and Portland had been watching him for years that there was no way was portland trading him. It's hard to forget idiocy like that. JOSH MCROBERTS THE NEXT BIG THING!

BOOOM scrub trade bait with Jarret freaking Jack for cap room.

The other reason I remember you is because it's hard to forget gimmick accounts like yours and Pleezebeleeeeeeeeve. Where you know it's going to be something stupid. You look at a thread title and think not this dumbass again.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #268
Interminator
Banned

This message is hidden because kumquat is on your ignore list.

I had to put you on timeout.

And yeah I was wrong about Josh McRoberts being a valued prospect for the Blazers, just like you are wrong about the 50's & 60's players being overrated.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #270
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULLAH
It wasn't fixed this year.
If they fixed it for any of those outcomes, God help them.
Stern would've been better off fixing it for Griffin to go OKC.
Those Rednekk football fans need a winner to sell them on the NBA after all these years. At least plant the seed for the next generation.
But no, Griffin's a clipper.
F#@k that.
Nice job not fixing it @ssholes.
Yeah I was midly surprised.

Griffin or Rubio to the Clippers doesnt exactly fit right now, but it may have been done to help facilitate a bigger move for the Clippers to make.

Memphis gets the #2 pick, we're going to be more competitive next season no matter what.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: