Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Nowitzki Doesnt Want To Leave

Link

Quote:
"After I played here for 11 years -- played hurt, played sick, whatever they needed me to do, basically playing my heart [out] for the last 11 years -- I don't think it would feel the same way somewhere else," Nowitzki said. "It's always been my dream here to finish my career and win a championship. I think my window has not closed yet and I'll still see what we can do."

What do you Mavs fans think of this? Do you think he will be with the Mavs forever and be remembered as the Mavs superstar who was there in good times and bad(similar to Pierce in Boston)? Or do you think this is just a good guy act and he wants to leave soon?

Discuss.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Nowitzki Doesnt Want To Leave

He will never play for an other NBA team than the Mavericks.

Last edited by Silverbullit : 05-16-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
Arti
I hit open layups

Arti has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Nowitzki Doesnt Want To Leave

I thought Pierce actually wanted out of Boston before Allen and KG came.

And I believe that Nowitzki wants to stay, even though I'd like to see him go to a contender and win a ring for his own sake.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: