Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hello Bucks Fans, Im branslowski and I will Join the Bandwagon..

Because my Favorite College Player Jodie Meeks may make the squad...If so, I will be rooting and pulling for the Bucks in the Eastern Conference...Lakers is my Team, but I still will be following the Bucks more than Most Actuall Bucks fans....All of this is if Meeks makes the team...

branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hello Bucks Fans, Im branslowski and I will Join the Bandwagon..

Screw you, you fat turd this forum doesn't need you and your "king" magazine subscription
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Screw you, you fat turd this forum doesn't need you and your "king" magazine subscription

O.....K.....???.....

Anyway...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

News flash dip**** there's already a party going on in this forum so I suggest you support it instead of being greedy and making new threads

stop hatin and get money
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #5
Maggot
Fear the deer

Maggot has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt

just shoot yourself

Welocome branslowski
Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

He'll make the squad. I'm almost positive. Not quite sure how much he'll be playing, but he'll definitely make the team.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: