Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2006, 09:05 PM   #1
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

NBAEMoreira022 has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: Anyone watching RAW?

I dont watch it anymore, its not as good as it used to be, but this is funny seeing Kevin Federline get beat up
and Booker T is hilarious! Anyone hear his intro? LMAO King Booker!
NBAEMoreira022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAEMoreira022
I dont watch it anymore, its not as good as it used to, but this is funny seeing Kevin Federline get beat up
and Booker T is hilarious! Anyone ehar his intro!!! LMAO King Booker!

And another K-Fed thread.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

guess so . .
Old 10-23-2006, 09:13 PM   #4
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
guess so . .

oldschool, could combine this with the other one but he's busy eating with one hand, and surfing/ wanking with the other.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Booker T's gimmick right now is the WORST thing in the WWE. Listen to me, I know what I'm talking about. It needs to change, and fast.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:50 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i stopped watching WWE when the DX broke up.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #7
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
i stopped watching WWE when the DX broke up.
D-Generation X is back. Are you gonna watch it again?
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:43 PM   #8
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

it's not the same. besides, all the good people left, and every year it seems to get more childish...i mean I know it's fake, but c'mon at least try to make it seem real.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #9
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Booker T's gimmick right now is the WORST thing in the WWE. Listen to me, I know what I'm talking about. It needs to change, and fast.

It was hilarious when John Cena said (Not the exact words.)"I know Im not the person who should be saying this Booker.. King Booker, but you officially lost your credibility as a black man."

Just then this huge black guy comes out and says "DAMN!" Classic!
Old 10-23-2006, 11:53 PM   #10
NBAEMoreira022
ISH Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
it's not the same. besides, all the good people left, and every year it seems to get more childish...i mean I know it's fake, but c'mon at least try to make it seem real.

your right. It's not the same. It's gotten childish, but maybe its because I got older. But alot of adults watch this stuff too. The best was when The Rock, Stone Cold were still in. Times are changing.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:23 AM   #11
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

TNA is better. They've got Kurt Angle, Sting, Christian, Samoa Joe, The Dudleys, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Raven
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:40 AM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It was hilarious when John Cena said (Not the exact words.)"I know Im not the person who should be saying this Booker.. King Booker, but you officially lost your credibility as a black man."

Just then this huge black guy comes out and says "DAMN!" Classic!

LOL yeah that was great...and for the record it was Farooq from the old APA
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:47 AM   #13
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
TNA is better. They've got Kurt Angle, Sting, Christian, Samoa Joe, The Dudleys, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Raven

Big Poppa Pump is your hook up! holla if ya hear me!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:58 AM   #14
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC

Highlighted the has-beens.

TNA has much more to offer nowadays in the wrestling match quality spectrum, but they need to phase out all these old WCW guys. They should have their matches come up to par with Ring of Honor, which is jaw-dropping greatness.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:17 AM   #15
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne

His gimmick is better then John "U Can't See Me" Cena. He has had the same gimmick since 2003 (White guy who talks black and raps). King Booker has had many succesfull gimmicks (fan-favorite or heel).
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: