Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #16
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official NBA Draft Lottery Thread: Tuesday, 5/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
Come oooooooon Wizards! In a perfect world, the Wizards get Griffin, the Knicks get Rubio, and Thabeet goes to Memphis (I actually don't like the Grizzlies one way or the other, but I think Thabeet would fit in well there, assuming Gasol can play power forward and the high post).

Other than Griffin, I would be happy if the Wizards could get Rubio, Harden, Jennings, or Derozan (assuming we can send him to the DLeague for a while).
I have to be one of the only Knick fans that doesn't want Rubio. Just think he's gonna be a bust. This is how I THINK it will pan out(If the Knicks got any of these picks):

#1- Blake Griffin
#2- Rubio/Thabeet
#3- Thabeet/Rubio

#8- Stephen Curry
#9- Jonny Flynn (I think 9th is kinda high for him, though)
#10- Demar DeRozan
#11- Jrue Holiday/Terrence Williams

Depending who we draft, I think we could afford to S&T Lee or Robinson for a later pick.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The actual lotto's only for the top 3. Meaning if Indy isn't the team called at #13, they've definitely jumped up to the top 3 correct?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #18
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The actual lotto's only for the top 3. Meaning if Indy isn't the team called at #13, they've definitely jumped up to the top 3 correct?
Correct.

EDIT: Oops, they can't get 15. lol 1, 2, 3, 13, or 14.

Last edited by NY Comeback : 05-17-2009 at 05:27 PM.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Almost, they could get called at #14 if Phoenix gets a top 3 pick, but otherwise its either #13 or top 3 for the Pacers.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lottery is only top 3.

So for example, Knicks get either #1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, or 11. Most likely chances 8 or 9.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I predict Knicks will be in Top 2. I predict this every year we are in lottery. It never pans out. I am working on the theory that i have to be right eventually.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #22
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I predict Knicks will be in Top 2. I predict this every year we are in lottery. It never pans out. I am working on the theory that i have to be right eventually.

David Stern is doing a HORRIBLE job of fixing the lottery. What the heck is wrong with him?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:46 PM   #23
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Please don't predict it anymore.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #24
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation

If only Chandler didn't return to the hornets we could have gotten a good fresh set of legs from a tanking year. Like Hasheem Thabeet .

Kings will get 1st pick .
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyRandolph
If only Chandler didn't return to the hornets we could have gotten a good fresh set of legs from a tanking year. Like Hasheem Thabeet .

Kings will get 1st pick .

If only Indy'd lost to Milwaukee in the season finale. #10 instead of #13.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #26
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

The Wizards should be banned from getting top pick. Was Arenas out all year on purpose? Too much talent on that team....must have tanked.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #27
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Cant wait.

Us Wolves fans usually go into lottery watch by the 3rd week of November.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #28
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Is it just me or does Sac have potentially an incredibly bright future if they get this number 1.
If they can unload the following: Kenny Thomas, Bobby Jackson they have a total salary of: 30 million, and i dont know which guys are expiring contracts.
PG:
SG: Kevin Martin
SF:
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Spencer Hawes
Bench: Beno Udrih, Rashad Mccants, Andres Nocioni, Ike Diogu, Jason Thompson.
With a buttload of cashish.
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:40 AM   #29
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Put all your predictions, comments, thoughts, anecdotes, questions, musings, remarks, ideas, theories, hypotheses, beliefs, conspiracies, quips about this Tuesday's NBA Lottery selection in this thread.

3: Kings - PG Ricky Rubio
2: Wolves - C Haseem Thabeet
1: Thunder - PF Blake Griffin (then shortly after trade F Jeff Green)
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:03 AM   #30
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

clips year to win the draft.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: