Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #436
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Official NBA Draft Lottery Thread: Tuesday, 5/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
The NBA isn't rigged just stfu.
That's right. There would be no point in giving the Clipps Griffin, because that would be flushing the pick down the toilet. If it were rigged, he would have gone to OKC.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #438
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
That's right. There would be no point in giving the Clipps Griffin, because that would be flushing the pick down the toilet. If it were rigged, he would have gone to OKC.

This is true.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #439
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

Some of the things i see Rubio do is things many point guards do.But because hes doing it overseas which if more mature and been playing since 14 or w.e its suddenly amazing.He a nice point guard but the way some people react over him is ridiculous.I also have a fair fair of European players because they don't play with players who will be a majority of the NBA in the future they play with people who were NBA rejects or couldn't make it.

I wouldn't trade David Lee and the 8 for the 2 in this draft because its not that strong to move up.You could get potentially the same amount of talent at 8 and a double double machine still on your roster.

I'll be satisfied with Earl Clark and Stephen Curry.Two types different types of D'antoni players.One a mobile,athletic and good rebounding perimeter and inside forward and a Light it up shooter that can pass.
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #440
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

I just want to see Griffin and Deandre Jordan throwing down monster alleyoops and throwing back shots. Most athletic front court in the L.
Darius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #441
lil_miketaylor
I hit open layups

lil_miketaylor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
I just want to see Griffin and Deandre Jordan throwing down monster alleyoops and throwing back shots. Most athletic front court in the L.

Taylor
Gordon
Thornton
Griffin
Jordan

one hell of an athletic team
lil_miketaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #443
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First Mock Draft on NBADraft.net:

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #444
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clippers should get rid of Mike Dunleavy before he ruins them again.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #445
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Derozen is my pick for a draft slippage. Always a top rated prospect that falls.

I'm picking him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #446
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Derozen is my pick for a draft slippage. Always a top rated prospect that falls.

I'm picking him.
Dear god I hope youre right
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #447
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Griffin isn't a shot blocker
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #448
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
Dear god I hope youre right

Not a fan? Seems a bit like he could be boom or bust. I think his stock may be inflated a bit thanks to Mayo. I'm about to watch a game between USC and UCLA, mainly to evaluate Holiday, I'll see. I've seen some other people say they could see Derozan slipping. If anyone knows where I could download/watch some VCU games it'd be appreciated.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:36 AM   #449
Sinox
Decent playground baller

Sinox has an OK reputation so far

Is it possible that Clips trade Griffin for Rubio?
I mean a prodigy point is hard to find.
Thorton is a versatile big that plays both fowards positions
And as good as Gordon is, he needs someone to feed him the ball to utilize his full potential.
Sinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #450
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinox
Is it possible that Clips trade Griffin for Rubio?
I mean a prodigy point is hard to find.
Thorton is a versatile big that plays both fowards positions
And as good as Gordon is, he needs someone to feed him the ball to utilize his full potential.

Do you not remember Baron is on the team?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: