Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #16
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How much does the popcorn cost at a Lakers game?

nj nets charge the most for food and drinks....i dont think the lakers are even in the top 3...maybe even not the top 5. i went to a nets/lakers game last year and man nj's arena has the worst food on the planet and overprices beer. i vowed i'd never eeat or drink there again. wachovia spoils me with all great cheesesteaks and chickie and pete's crab fries....yummmy.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Camacho's does

Originally Camacho's was my #1 food stop for Asada Nachos. But $9-10 didn't seem right to me. I have since shifted to the Jodi Maroni hot dog. Quality meat and bread. Easily the best value in the house.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
Jodi Maroni Hot Dog is about $7 dollars. 1 Dollar more than a regular hot dog. Jodi Maroni dog is the best value.

Large domestic beer $9.

They do not serve popcorn.

http://staplescenter.com/doublecol.p...=concessio ns

List of all the concessions without prices.
yeah they do.. the consession stand to the left of the team store about 25 yds down and across has popcorn.. big on the kids list of must haves when we go to a game.. and socal is right it's about 5 bucks, but it's a big bucket
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Memphis gave up Pau for a large popcorn and got kwame as change
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #20
Sinox
Decent playground baller

Sinox has an OK reputation so far

Its 5 bucks.
Its a pretty big bowl though, around the size of a basketball.
Sinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Memphis gave up Pau for a large popcorn and got kwame as change

wow another moron who doesn't understand why the trade was fair...
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
kap
Great young streetballer

kap has decent reputation

for two people:

decent tickets = 200 x2 = 400
parking = $20
beer = $8 x 4 = 32
lakers hand = 8(?) x2 = 16

celebrating a game 7 win together.... priceless
kap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: