Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #46
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 19: Nuggets @ Lakers, Game 1 (Round 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I kinda got a feeling J.R is going to go off tonight, weather or not Kobe joins him I don't want to think about

What do you think were going to do with Kobe\Pau on the defensive end?
Yeah JR was really the only one who played well last year against LA.

Kobe and Pau, who knows. We'll see.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #47
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

T'would be nice to steal this one tonight for sure. I kind of hope Kobe goes off tonight on AC so that Karl doesn't try to put him on Kobe at all after this game. Well I don't hope, cuz it will happen no matter what if AC covers him.

We need to box out and not let Gasol and Bynum grab 10-12 o boards between them, or else we're dead. It will be big for everyone to rebound tonight from Nene to Chauncey to Melo.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #48
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
And the Lakers beat a depleted Utah team and depleted Rockets team, what's your point.

And who did the Nuggets beat?

A Mavs team with a lame duck Howard???
A Hornets team that was a shadow of what they were last year?

OK....

Remember....you're playing the Lakers. And if the sleeping Giant wakings it's curtains and you know it.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #49
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

OK....

Remember....your playing the Lakers. And if the sleeping Giant wakings it's curtains and you know it.

Alright so it's been established both teams beat teams that weren't 100%, did you ever think maybe that's why it's the Nuggets-Lakers in the WCF?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
Goon Time
i got neckts

Goon Time has decent reputation

as long as the Lakers show up to these games, there's no way the nuggets beat them. just a matter of how many games it takes which is all dependent on how focused the lakers are in ending this thing quickly.
Goon Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #51
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:

OK....

Remember....you're playing the Lakers. And if the sleeping Giant wakings it's curtains and you know it.
Man, the whole point of my ****ing post was that both teams played hurt, beat up teams....

And who's to say the Lakers won't "wake up" the Nuggets?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #52
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Alright so it's been established both teams beat teams that weren't 100%, did you ever think maybe that's why it's the Nuggets-Lakers in the WCF?

No not at all...

you're pointing out the Lakers played flawed teams and I pointed out so did the Nuggets. I think these are the best two teams in the West right now...could be different IF the Spurs had Manu. But this is the WCF that was meant to be in my book.

May the best team win.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #53
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Man, the whole point of my ****ing post was that both teams played hurt, beat up teams....

And who's to say the Lakers won't "wake up" the Nuggets?

Why would the Nuggets need to wake up when they are already playing their best ball so far this season? It's clear as day the Lakers have not hence the term wake up. Unless you think the Nuggets have a whole other gear you suspect but in that case I call bullsh*t.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #54
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:
Why would the Nuggets need to wake up when they are already playing their best ball so far this season? It's clear as day the Lakers have not hence the term wake up. Unless you think the Nuggets have a whole other gear you suspect but in that case I call bullsh*t.
They don't have another gear, but the whole idea of the playoffs is to keep improving throughout and I think tougher competition will do that for the Nuggets.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #55
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

Like others have said, we have the means to beat denver in 4 or 5. It all just depends on which laker team decides to show up. We are our own worst enemy.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #56
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Like others have said, we have the means to beat denver in 4 or 5. It all just depends on which laker team decides to show up. We are our own worst enemy.
Oh please, don't start with that "we can only beat ourselves" bull**** again
Old 05-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #57
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:

I think we can say it's a fact that the Lakers have the most talented team in the NBA right now correct? So if they don't play up to par on how good they can play that would be beating themselves. So I think it is fair for anyone to make that statement.

I how ever will agree that if the Lakers would lose to the Nuggets in this series...the Nuggets will be a HUGE reason why they did. Matter of fact the only reason. That's how I roll.
But won't happen Lakers in 6.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #58
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

I just want this f*cking game to start already. We haven't played in 6 damn days, let it start already!
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #59
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

Quote:

I hate that **** too. Probably beat themselves when the Rockets murdered them twice without Yao I take it.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #60
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

Quote:
I think we can say it's a fact that the Lakers have the most talented team in the NBA right now correct? So if they don't play up to par on how good they can play that would be beating themselves. So I think it is fair for anyone to make that statement.

I how ever will agree that if the Lakers would lose to the Nuggets in this series...the Nuggets will be a HUGE reason why they did. Matter of fact the only reason. That's how I roll.
But won't happen Lakers in 6.

Now that's well said. Minus the Lakers in 6 part of course IMO
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: