Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
lil baller
wade=mvp

lil baller has an OK reputation so far
Default my mock draft

alright dont bash me if you dont like it, this is my first time doing it and if you dont like your team or any team drafting that player just simply post that and i will change it

1st round

1. Sacramento-Blake Griffin

2. Washington-Ricky Rubio

3. Clippers-Jrue Holiday

4. Timberwolves-Hasheem Thabeet

5. Thunder-Demar DeRozen

6. Memphis-Jordan Hill

7. Golden State-Brandon Jennings

8. New York-Stephen Curry

9. Toronto- James Harden

10. Milwaukee-Earl Clark

11. New Jersey-Gerald Henderson

12. Indiana-Ty Lawson

13. Charlotte-Chase Budinger

14. Phoenix-Al-Farouq Aminu

15. Detroit-B.J Mullens

16.Chicago-Tyreke Evans

17. Philly-DeJuan Blair

18. Minnestoa-Johnny Flynn

19. Atlanta-Terrence Williams

20. Dallas-Jeff Teague

21. Utah-Wayne Ellington

22. New Orleans-Sam Young

23.Portland-Eric Maynor

24. Sacramento-Omri Casspi

25. Oklahoma Cty-A.J Price

26. Chicago-Damion James

27. Memphis-DeJuan Summers

28. Minnesota-James Johnson

29. Lakers-Tyler Hansbrough

30. Cavs-Patrick Mills

Last edited by lil baller : 04-17-2009 at 07:23 PM.
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: my mock draft

Uh...

I don't see Steph dropping to Phoenix.

I don't know why GS would pick another guard

Don't see Tyreke Evans dropping to NO

I like the Teague pick to Dallas and Eric Maynor would be decent in Portland but they picked Bayless last yr
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYK-Bball
Uh...

I don't see Steph dropping to Phoenix.

I don't know why GS would pick another guard

Don't see Tyreke Evans dropping to NO

I like the Teague pick to Dallas and Eric Maynor would be decent in Portland but they picked Bayless last yr
alright i put steph going that low because i see his stock falling low because of all his chucking the ball when he not on and i just see him falling and golden state always picks guards and since i dont see any better big men being picked then and on tyreke idk i dont follow him and any suggestions to like fix it???ino you told me but like how you would have that team pick
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

how cute
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron

how cute
hmmm any logic in this post??
Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has decent reputation

I think that if Rubio and Griffin are gone the Thunder will trade their first. The talent level really drops after those picks.

If we keep our pick at 5 then I'd like Gerald Henderson. He would fit in perfectly with the Thunder as long as they keep Westbrook playing PG.

With the Thunder's second pick I'd rather have Price, Pendergraph or Adrien in that order over Tyler Hansbrough.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
alright i put steph going that low because i see his stock falling low because of all his chucking the ball when he not on and i just see him falling and golden state always picks guards and since i dont see any better big men being picked then and on tyreke idk i dont follow him and any suggestions to like fix it???ino you told me but like how you would have that team pick

Well his chucking was do to his less than average team but i understand and workouts could cause him to drop.

Golden st does like guards but you can see they are trying to get big man by drafting Biedrins and Randolph the last few yrs with their lottery picks and this year they really have a overload on guards.

Tyreke should be in the lottery or maybe 1-2 picks out if anything.This draft is weak so he shouldn't be so low.If Tyreke did fall to the Hornets i think it would be a steal and just the guard they needed who could also create a bit.
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYK-Bball
Well his chucking was do to his less than average team but i understand and workouts could cause him to drop.

Golden st does like guards but you can see they are trying to get big man by drafting Biedrins and Randolph the last few yrs with their lottery picks and this year they really have a overload on guards.

Tyreke should be in the lottery or maybe 1-2 picks out if anything.This draft is weak so he shouldn't be so low.If Tyreke did fall to the Hornets i think it would be a steal and just the guard they needed who could also create a bit.
alright i move stephen up and since buffalo said they would rather have gerald i put him there and had jordan hill going to golden state and i more tyreke up so what else is wrong with my mock draft?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
I think that if Rubio and Griffin are gone the Thunder will trade their first. The talent level really drops after those picks.

If we keep our pick at 5 then I'd like Gerald Henderson. He would fit in perfectly with the Thunder as long as they keep Westbrook playing PG.

With the Thunder's second pick I'd rather have Price, Pendergraph or Adrien in that order over Tyler Hansbrough.
okay i put adrien up in your pick and gave u henderson and if that is what thunder want they golden state just got another big with jordan hill...any other suggestions??
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
okay i put adrien up in your pick and gave u henderson and if that is what thunder want they golden state just got another big with jordan hill...any other suggestions??
Well I'd take Pendergraph over Adrien.

Mullens might be a little high and Teague might be a little low but it all comes down to positional needs I guess.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #11
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Well I'd take Pendergraph over Adrien.

Mullens might be a little high and Teague might be a little low but it all comes down to positional needs I guess.
alright any better???i have left it as is with Mullens and Teague because Mullens is a center with a ton of potenial and the pistons need one and i see teague falling but i gave u guys Price
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #12
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
alright any better???i have left it as is with Mullens and Teague because Mullens is a center with a ton of potenial and the pistons need one and i see teague falling but i gave u guys Price
Yeah its definitely a good mock.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #13
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Yeah its definitely a good mock.
alright thanks but i wish more people saw this mock draft and gave me their opinons for their teams
Old 04-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Monroe and Summers for Memphis? I guess that'd be cool for those guys. Playing college ball together and then playing in the NBA together.

As far as I am concerned, Monroe is a top 5 talent in this draft, I don't really care how many mock drafts have him going around the 10th spot. He's a unique player with lots of potential. If he fell to Memphis at 6, I would be jumping for glee like a little school girl.

Although, Monroe hasn't officially announced he is entering this year's draft and might actually stay in college. I like the Summers pick up, because Memphis really do need that extra boost off the bench, that Summers might be able to provide.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #15
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Monroe and Summers for Memphis? I guess that'd be cool for those guys. Playing college ball together and then playing in the NBA together.

As far as I am concerned, Monroe is a top 5 talent in this draft, I don't really care how many mock drafts have him going around the 10th spot. He's a unique player with lots of potential. If he fell to Memphis at 6, I would be jumping for glee like a little school girl.

Although, Monroe hasn't officially announced he is entering this year's draft and might actually stay in college. I like the Summers pick up, because Memphis really do need that extra boost off the bench, that Summers might be able to provide.
alright well i think monroe will fall due to his team lack of overall after people thought they be good but i was thinkin about putting him up but i just thought he would fall down a little
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: