Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:01 PM   #241
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The "I want some more rep points" thread

just please close/delete this thread
Old 07-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #242
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense

I dont think theres any particular reason to keep this thread alive. If its closed, nothings lost... However, a bunch of people will be mad if its deleted, because they loose their rep..

Also, are you aware that this is not the first of its type in this Laker forum? So its not like the concept will be placated simply because its closed..

The one before this one was something along the line of: 'Rep The Laker Nation'

Btw.. the OP himself said to deleted if the MOD's dont approve.. and it has not occured yet..
Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #243
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense

What's the problem? You got repped too ya know.

In the big picture, rep means nothing. But hey, everyone likes the shiny green bars.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #244
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveNBA
Then consider acting your age. And knowing your age

Wade>Drexler = FAIL

Considering they have equal all NBA team selections, and Wade having more all NBA defensive selections, I'd say he is. Not to mention he was a better player in his prime. Furthermore he impacted the game more on both ends.

And how would you know, you're still in high school.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #245
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity95
I like them, and I'll rep you as soon as I can. Oddly, when I rep people I give them gray boxes. But you should help me out.

Also, I don't think you lose reps if they delete this thread. The thread just is deleted. I don't think you can lose reps.

You get Gray boxes because you dont have enough posts for your reps to count
Old 07-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #246
iLoveNBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Considering they have equal all NBA team selections, and Wade having more all NBA defensive selections, I'd say he is. Not to mention he was a better player in his prime. Furthermore he impacted the game more on both ends.

And how would you know, you're still in high school.
How would you know? You are in High School as well. Uhh I watched the NBA when in 1981. So how I can make a lie up like that just like you did? You are a laughable Wade fan and I doubt you even remember any of the Heat teams in the 90 aside from Zo and Hardaway.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #247
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
What's the problem? You got repped too ya know.

In the big picture, rep means nothing. But hey, everyone likes the shiny green bars.
to be honest thats the only thing I like about the rep.. It gives my side profile a green lit visual.. particularly since its a long row, its bright..
Old 07-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #248
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ALL THE B*TCHES IN THE HOUSE SAY HOOOOOOOOO

I'd like some rep over here Rep because its summer time, and I tan well?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #249
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
ALL THE B*TCHES IN THE HOUSE SAY HOOOOOOOOO

I'd like some rep over here Rep because its summer time, and I tan well?

Yo dawg, check it out.. I gotz ya a' fifth green bar.. cause thats how I roll..
Old 07-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #250
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Yo dawg, check it out.. I gotz ya a' fifth green bar.. cause thats how I roll..

Yes. Soon my bars will glow, just like yours, and the circle will be com-plete...

Old 07-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #251
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity95
I'm close to my 4th bar, You should roll like that too.

Bayum.. I just dun did...
Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #252
jdem
Close but no cigar

jdem has an OK reputation so far

Hey everyone! I heard this is the place for "reps" as it were? Now that my favorite player is on my favorite team, I find it necessary to contribute. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #253
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You mean Ron Ron?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #254
WiltTheStilt
I brick open layups

WiltTheStilt has decent reputationWiltTheStilt has decent reputation

I "repped" all I could until it told me I could not anymore.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #255
ClutchCity95
Banned

ClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation hereClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation hereClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation hereClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation hereClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation hereClutchCity95 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltTheStilt
I "repped" all I could until it told me I could not anymore.
I got a grey box though, that's why I am not repping anybody yet until I know I give them Green ones.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread