Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #1066
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation
Default Re: May 20: Magic @ Cavaliers, Game 1 (Round 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBU21
Wow... just wow. I can't believe anyone would say that D12 has no impact on the Magics offense... He IS the reason why magic get a lot of open shots.

I'm almost speechless myself.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #1067
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
Explain how he does this night in and night out. Explain to me how you think he is a good passer out of the post (he sucks). Explain to me what post moves he uses to abuse defenders besides his dribble dribble ugly left baby hook (put back dunks do not count).

Please explain to me what he can consistently do in the post besides grabbing rebounds and slamming them home. Now I admit it takes a freak to do it at Dwights Frequency, but boxing out and hustling for rebounds against an athletic star is much easier than stopping a premier post player.

haha, so that's why Shaq was so easy to guard, too bad he didn't develop like Dirk huh?

Basically, if Dwight was scoring off a variety of drop steps and fade-aways, it would matter, but since he's just dunking it home every time as you say, it doesn't matter, because 2 points isn't 2 points.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #1068
DTD
Good High School Starter

DTD has decent reputationDTD has decent reputation

Now ESPN shows are questioning if Lebron was faking a inury. Is this even fair? Pretty low to be saying that stuff IMO. I thought he played great last night, why is it his fault that Delonte missed the open shot? I believe he had bad cramps. Skip is an ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSgF4pAu_c4
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #1069
hoss805
I airball my layups

hoss805 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTD
Now ESPN shows are questioning if Lebron was faking a inury. Is this even fair? Pretty low to be saying that stuff IMO. I thought he played great last night, why is it his fault that Delonte missed the open shot? I believe he had bad cramps. Skip is an ass.

PRINCE JAMES LOLOLOL
BEST ACTOR DRAMATIC ROLL
hoss805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #1070
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know how people can question LeBron's decision to pass the basketball to Delonte West. He was wide open.

BTW, LeBron's pass to Delonte West shouldn't have happened, because LeBron traveled on that play.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #1071
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTD

Dude was just pisst he lost. He played hard.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #1072
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...sLakers-090521

That's gotta be the gayest picture I've seen a while... wow
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #1073
justin43
Good High School Starter

justin43 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Dude was just pisst he lost. He played hard.

That's understandable considering all that work he put in just to lose the game still.
justin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: