Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: With the 12th pick in the NBA draft, the Charlotte Bobcats select

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn
So you're saying we need 3 lottery PGs? Or do we drop one of the others?

I'm starting to think LB wants to start 5 PGs. If you remember last year when LB took the job one of the things he told MJ he wanted was 3 PGs. I could live with Felts-DJ-Curry, with a lot of 1-2 switching going on.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bonnell thinks there's a chance we might take Hansbrough.

Quote:
I would think drafting Hansbrough would make it that much harder to justify bringing back Sean May. And it would give all the ABCers another excuse to come up Michael Jordan-Larry Brown conspiracy theories
Old 06-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #33
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Yes I'm saying we keep 3 lottery "PGs." Curry can play SG too.

I'd be pissed if we took Hansbrough with the 12th, though I wouldn't be too bothered with whoever we picked if we dumped our two 2nd rounders for a late 1st.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #34
Molson
Great young streetballer

Molson has an OK reputation so far

Gerald Henderson seems like a great fit for a coach like Larry Brown. Earl Clark, as much upsdie as he has, would be a big time hit or miss with Brown. Clark's biggest issue is that he loses focus on the court quite a bit and tends to coast sometimes. Brown would have an aneurysm and either Clark would shape up or he would never hit the court. It would all depend on how Clark reacts.

Risky move with #12. Henderson would be a safer pick.
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #35
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molson
Gerald Henderson seems like a great fit for a coach like Larry Brown. Earl Clark, as much upsdie as he has, would be a big time hit or miss with Brown. Clark's biggest issue is that he loses focus on the court quite a bit and tends to coast sometimes. Brown would have an aneurysm and either Clark would shape up or he would never hit the court. It would all depend on how Clark reacts.

Risky move with #12. Henderson would be a safer pick.

How come LB hasn't had an aneurysm over Sean May? The rest of us have.........
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #36
catsandheels
I brick open layups

catsandheels has an OK reputation so far

it seems like all we need is a decent bench player. why dont we trade down with a big trade so we can get rid of nazr and pick up a decent 2/1 guard with the late first
catsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #37
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsandheels
it seems like all we need is a decent bench player. why dont we trade down with a big trade so we can get rid of nazr and pick up a decent 2/1 guard with the late first
I agree 100%. We need a 2 guard the most and Henderson would probably still be on the board at 15-18. Unless the staff thinks someone they really like might slip to 12, no reason not to trade down and either get Nazr off the books or bring in a reliable (low wage) vet.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Interesting to ponder this line-up:

Felton/DJ/Curry
Bell/Curry/Felton
Crash/Vlad Rad
Diaw/Hansbrough
Mek/Diop/Ajinca
Old 06-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #39
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Initially VladRad was a welcome addition to the team but the last couple of months of the season he couldn't hold on to the ball. So at this point I see him as just a liability.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #40
catsandheels
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Interesting to ponder this line-up:

Felton/DJ/Curry
Bell/Curry/Felton
Crash/Vlad Rad
Diaw/Hansbrough
Mek/Diop/Ajinca

i dont see y we would want to get hansbrough unless he falls down to us in the second round. He isnt expected to do great in the nba i think he might just be another bust like may was. I mean i loved hansbrough in college i just dont see y we should pick em up
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #41
catsandheels
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn
I agree 100%. We need a 2 guard the most and Henderson would probably still be on the board at 15-18. Unless the staff thinks someone they really like might slip to 12, no reason not to trade down and either get Nazr off the books or bring in a reliable (low wage) vet.

finnaly someone who agrees with me!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #42
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Hansbrough, unless he becomes physically disabled, will never be like May. Hansbrough has the potential to be as good as Anderson Varejao - a strong energy guy, strong rebounder, good free throw shooter, and a decent mid-range game.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #43
TH50
Banned

TH50 has an OK reputation so far

Danny Green-this guy is better than henderson I watches this guy play ever game he will be a good pro

or

Tyler Hansbrough-the reason this team has lacked heart in the past and tyler always gives it his 100% and would be a welcome addidtion to this team.plus I think he prove alot of people wrong and be a damn solid player as a pro.
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #44
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

The team lacks heart?

Gerald Wallace?????

If LB thinks May isn't in the plans then I could see us take Hansbrough, and I do like Green at 40th.

The Tarheel homer jokes are already old though.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #45
TH50
Banned

TH50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
The team lacks heart?

Gerald Wallace?????

If LB thinks May isn't in the plans then I could see us take Hansbrough, and I do like Green at 40th.

The Tarheel homer jokes are already old though.

I know wallace has heart but we blown alot of games late last year by looking like we did'n care and I can unsure tyler will never play like that he gives it 100% every time down court
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: