Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 10-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #16
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

tbiggums, I guess we'll never agree that I see it! But it's good. Yes competition between two division rivals is a good thing. Especially the way these two teams seem to go at it until the last week of the season. Is it a switch in power? I'd like to think so, but will I guarantee it. No. As long as Timmy is on the Spurs you can never count them out. Do it at your own risk. Do I think it was a hiccup, not at all. They have been close for years and finally got past a big obstacle. The one thing about the internet is you can't tell certain subtleties. And I think that's where we both went wrong. No harm, no foul on my end!

Last edited by Silent Mav : 10-17-2006 at 03:10 PM.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #17
tbiggums
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tbiggums has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Obviously not quick enough to stop devin harris.

We'll See!
tbiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:12 PM   #18
tbiggums
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tbiggums has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
tbiggums, I guess we'll never agree that I see it! But it's good. Yes competition between two division rivals is a good thing. Especially the way these two teams seem to go at it until the last week of the season. Is it a switch in power? I'd like to think so, but will I guarantee it. No. As long as Timmy is on the Spurs you can never count them out. Do it at your own risk. Do I think it was a hiccup, not at all. They have been close for years and finally got past a big obstacle. The one thing about the internet is you can't tell certain subtleties. And I think that's where we both went wrong. No harm, no foul on my end!

I don't know man. One bounce here and one call there and we're talkin a whole new conversation...Anyway..That's why the season is played. The play offs were tense man! That whole series was tense.Every shot. Can't wait!

Take Care!
tbiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:38 PM   #19
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

I think I can honestly say, even if the Mavs had lost. That was one of the best playoff series I've seen. It really was a shame it wasn't at least the WCF.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #20
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

tim duncan said taht was his favorite series he ever played in. I wish i couldve played in it. It was a really fun series.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:39 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i would be willing to bet money on the Mavs to win the title.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #22
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

not if the suns stay healthy dallas wont make it that far, especially if amare returns to form, hes getting close....
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:54 PM   #23
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

I know all the Suns fans are ready to give the Suns the title if Amare is healthy. But why don't we play the season, just in case.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #24
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

amare sux
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:41 PM   #25
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Amare will never be the dominating 26/9 monster we once saw. I'd be willing to bet money on that.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 01:35 AM   #26
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

id be willing to bet money that this season he will at least average 19/8
and i want to know from you guys honestly, if amare does come back totally healthy, do you think that the suns still wont make it to the finals? i like the mavericks by the way im not tryin to come in here and hate on teams or their players like some people do in the suns forum...
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:07 AM   #27
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

I think the Suns are one of 3, along with the Mavs and Spurs. A less than 100% Amare should get around 19/8, so not a bad prediction at all. Just like you have faith in the Suns. I have faith that a healthy Mavs team can get back to the finals. Regardless of whether the Suns have Amare or not.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:04 AM   #28
Mrclutch
Serious playground baller

Mrclutch has an OK reputation so far

Newbie and Spurs fan here ; Spurs, Mavs and Suns are going to be great ; that's for sure ; instead of going at each other, let's enjoy Miami's fall, because the Champion will come from the West
Mrclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #29
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Do you think the Mavs will be 2007 champs?

I bet that at this point a lot of people see this as a possibility. I sure do, especially with the season they've had. If they do reach around 70 wins at seasons end and don't win it all then it would be a huge dissapointment because when a team plays this good they're almost bound to win a championship. M.V.P. Dirk instead of Nash again, I hope.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:27 PM   #30
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you think the Mavs will be 2007 champs?

I would love to see the Mavs win it all, and I think they have what it takes. However, were gonna have to wait until June to find out the true answer
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: