Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-21-2009, 05:10 AM   #16
Vinny del Negro
I airball my layups

Vinny del Negro has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Derrick Rose vs Ricky Rubio

I've only seen rubio in youtube videos, but based on the videos, rubio is the better assist-type pg. Rose is the better scorer and athlete.
Vinny del Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:43 AM   #17
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really doubt that Rubio is going to come in to the NBA ready to produce like Rose did his rookie season. However, further down the line I think both Rubio and Rose have a great chance at becoming two of the best PG in the NBA, so for the distant future I am undecided.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #18
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilderrickrose
This has to be the worst thread of the year. Derrick Rose has the potential to be better than Magic Johnson. We will leave it at that.

step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: