Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-10-2006, 04:01 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was actually pretty funny
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:27 PM   #17
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

I can't wait till' this coming SUNDAY & next TUESDAY when I'll be attending those games 6th row & 4th rows respectively from the court . Eventhough they're exhibition gamse both games should be competitive going up against the hated Phoenix Suns and the Sacramento Queens respectively. Yeay Yeay *Lakers_3_Pete* will be In Da House!!!
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
I can't wait till' this coming SUNDAY & next TUESDAY when I'll be attending those games 6th row & 4th rows respectively from the court . Eventhough they're exhibition gamse both games should be competitive going up against the hated Phoenix Suns and the Sacramento Queens respectively. Yeay Yeay *Lakers_3_Pete* will be In Da House!!!

how in Shaq's hell did you get 2 back to back games with such great seats?
Old 10-11-2006, 08:17 AM   #19
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
how in Shaq's hell did you get 2 back to back games with such great seats?

A good friend of mine has connections through a good friend of his that works for ESPN w/both of them exclusively having access to purchase the tickets prior on selling to the general public. The October 17th game I purchased the tickets on my own back in May when the NBA P/O's we're still going on, I'm guessing it's a good media promo on their part w/
tickets eventually selling out by game time for the past 8 years now. So anyone can purchase the tickets once they publicly go on sale, and being a Lakers Fanatic as I am I started banging the phones on the 1st day of the sale and still cant get better than the fourth row thanks to all the big shot excutives hogging them up.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:39 PM   #20
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default AP Report - Even minus stars, LA piles it on

Even minus stars, LA piles it on

LAKERS 94, JAZZ 79

12:00 AM PDT on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Associated Press

FRESNO - Lamar Odom scored 18 points to lead five players in double figures and the Lakers beat the Utah Jazz, 94-79, on Tuesday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.

Sasha Vujacic and Smush Parker each had 13 points for Los Angeles, which played without guard Kobe Bryant, who rested an injured knee, and center Chris Mihm, who has an ankle problem.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson, still recovering from hip replacement surgery, also didn't make the trip to Fresno's Save Mart Center. Assistant coach Kurt Rambis filled in for Jackson.

Carlos Boozer had 18 points and 12 rebounds for the Jazz, while Deron Williams added 16 points. Hiram Fuller, who played at Fresno State, was in Utah's starting lineup in front of nearly 10,000 fans.

After Gordan Giricek's reverse layup cut LA's lead to 75-70 with 7:39 remaining, the Lakers put the game away with a 12-0 run with Maurice Evans scoring nine points during the surge.

The Lakers led 44-41 at halftime thanks to a late second-quarter rally sparked by Vujacic, who scored off an assist from Kwame Brown to tie the game, then immediately stole the ball from Jazz rookie Ronnie Brewer. Vujacic ran the break and found Ronnie Turiaf for a dunk, giving the Lakers a 41-39 lead.

Vujacic's three-pointer with 41 seconds left put the Lakers ahead at halftime.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #21
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

The Laker's main focus was on defense and they did a good job!!
Bynum 2 pts 6 reb 2 ast 1 blk in 17 min
Brown 2 pts 5 reb 3 ast 1 blk in 23 min
Only Bynum had 4 TO

Truriaf 6 pts 5 reb 1 blk 1 stl in 21 min
Cook 3 pts 3 reb 1 stl in 8 min
VRad 7 pts 2 reb 1 ast 1 blk in 13 min

Odom 18 pts 5 reb 6 ast 28 min

Our big guys struggled in the game in the offense end but did well defensively and that's was what they were working on!! Other then Bynum turn overs and Brown and Vrad off shooting night they did very good!!!

I just wish Jordan was in the game!! I wondering if this is any signs that because Phil don't play rookies he might be headed to the D league. I hope I'm just jumping the gun here and he gets some time in the other games.

Walton Evans Parker Vujacic played great ball on both ends of the floor. Williams struggled with his shot and work hard on D but committed 5 fouls!!!But had 3 ast and 2 steals.

Mckie had a career night 48 pts and 5 steals he took the game to a whole new level. Crowd chanted MVP MVP MVP then he woke up and realized he was done!!! He said to himself the Laker's are going to waive me or trade me. I hope I get traded back to Philly and retire my number there. As he cried himself back to sleep. The next dream he had the Laker's waived him and made him a scout for the team.
OK OK I made that one up!!! Sorry Mckie!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 04:08 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Well everyone contributed defensively. I am wondering why all the bigs struggles (besides turiaf). I don't see what it could have been.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: