Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #31
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21: Nuggets @ Lakers, Game 2 (Round 3)

I expect a close game and a lot of complaining from both sides.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

I have Lakers winning in 6, this was the game I thought the nuggets could steal. However, I love the reports of them laughing and joking around in the locker room after the game and at practice today. Kinda says they are just happy to be here in the WCF. None of them will admit its a must win tonight either which also tells me they are way overconfident. It most certainly is a must win for Denver tonight. They will NOT beat the Lakers 4 out of 5 games no matter where they are played. I hope they keep up the laid back attitude and the Lakers pounce them and all but end this series tonight
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #33
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

Oh and the Nuggets are 0-8 in playoff series after trailing 0-1 and Karl coached teams are 0-9 in the same situation
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #34
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Jesus christ.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #35
magiŠ
Sai ello to the ba guy

magiŠ is considered somewhat coolmagiŠ is considered somewhat cool

I actually think Powell should start or get more minutes against Denver. He is a jump shooter, and I don't think Bynum or Gasol are comfortable battling inside against Martin and Nene.

When Josh is hot he is a real option on the team.
Gasol, Powell, Ariza, Bryant, Farmar
Bynum, Odom, Brown, Sasha & Fisher

That's my rotation against Denver.
magiŠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #36
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

I think the Lakers will shot better in this game

the refs should allow both team to play the game....and avoid tic tac fouls on both end.......

that being said the lakers will fire today on all cylinders and get a win by 12
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #37
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

Lets Go Nuggets.

F*ck the Lakers.

Beat L.A.!
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #38
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75
Oh and the Nuggets are 0-8 in playoff series after trailing 0-1 and Karl coached teams are 0-9 in the same situation

Phil Jackson is 42-0 when his team is leading 1-0 in a 7 game series.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #39
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Damn, another hour!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #40
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75

:)

GO LAKES!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #41
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordan23
I want Jones to step up. Be more physical against Kobe. Kobe took him in the post everytime and got a great high percentage look. Don't wanna see that happening. Defensive rotations have to be crisp and help D has to come on time. Honestly, if Jones can't really do a good job on Kobe, we should just start Smith. Oh yeah, wanna see Smith run the point for these reasons:
1. It reduces the amount of shots he takes, sure he's great at hitting deep 3s but I don't wanna risk it at this stage of our season.
2. He's a better ball handler than A.C and can dish well.
3. It reduces A.C's minutes.

Rebounding has to be key. Boxout. Get offensive boards and putbacks that result in easy second chance points. That's how LA killed us late in the game.

MAKE THOSE FTS! THOSE DAMN FTs COST US GAME 1.

So did K-Marts fouls...so did Birdman losing the jumpball....so did that stolen entry pass...so did Gasol and the Lakers making stops on dee....so did Kobe straight up.....plenty of thing cost you guys the game.

GO LAKES!!!!

And may the best team win.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #42
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

The Nuggets got this one!

The Lakers will be a no show tonight, I guarantee all of y'all.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #43
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Crew
The Nuggets got this one!

The Lakers will be a no show tonight, I guarantee all of y'all.

Avy bet?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #44
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu

And? The Celtics were 32-0 after being up 3-2 in a series and we saw how that turned out.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #45
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu

hey Babalu .....u have a nice avatar pic , that gril does have nice ass
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: