Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default HEBA Greek Championship

What a great finals this should be. The Euroleague champions Panathinaikos versus the Euroleague semifinalists Olympiacos. Panathinaikos has already beaten Olympiacos in the Greek Cup Championship and was the team that eliminated them at the Euroleague Final Four.

So the Greek Finals should be great, since 2 of the top 4 clubs in Europe will be facing each other. Never mind of course that this is the biggest sports rivalry in the world on top of it.

Panathinaikos beat Olympiacos in the first game of the Greek Finals.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: HEBA Greek Championship

That was a great game, PAO barely escaped 69-67.

Childress showed up in a big way for Olympiacos and Bourousis had his usual dominant performance. I expect Olympiacos to come back and take this series.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

Childress showed up in a big way for Olympiacos and Bourousis had his usual dominant performance. I expect Olympiacos to come back and take this series.
I hope so, I am neutral but I have more friends who support olympiakos,so for them I wish they do it.Last year it was a great series and I think this year will be the same.It will be hard for olympiakos to win nothing at all after all the investment that has been made.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:

Nope. Panathinaikos will win it for sure.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Taras Bulba has an OK reputation so far

@ Lakas Fan Yo:

1. It's called A1 and not HEBA Championship.
2. Biggest sports rivalry in the world? Let me laugh.
3. Great games? Did you actually watch the 1st game? It was a disgrace. 67-69. High school basketball it was.

@ Grinder:

You seriously believe Olympiacos can win in OAKA? With this coach? What a joke.
Taras Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras Bulba
@ Lakas Fan Yo:

3. Great games? Did you actually watch the 1st game? It was a disgrace. 67-69. High school basketball it was.

@ Grinder:

Of course. Wait and see.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
Of course. Wait and see.
No offense but I'm tired of waiting since 1997. and with this coach i will wait for... well until he leaves.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #8
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
@ Lakas Fan Yo:

@ Grinder:

Mr. Expert. It's actually called the HEBA Championship OPAP. Yes it's the biggest sports rivalry in the world.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Yes, it's called like that by retards. Coaches, payers and Greek fans call it A1.

Can you actually back up your claim about this being the world's biggest sports rivalry with some facts? Maybe some LINKS? Or are you again talking crap, as usual?

Ever heard of Real Madrid-Barcelona? Boca Juniors-River Plate? Flamengo-Fluminense? Red Star-Partizan? Dinamo Zagreb-Hajduk Split? Galatasaray-Fenerbahce? CELTIC-RANGERS?

I didn't think so.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Psych0
I brick open layups

Psych0 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yes, it's called like that by retards. Coaches, payers and Greek fans call it A1.

Can you actually back up your claim about this being the world's biggest sports rivalry with some facts? Maybe some LINKS? Or are you again talking crap, as usual?

Ever heard of Real Madrid-Barcelona? Boca Juniors-River Plate? Flamengo-Fluminense? Red Star-Partizan? Dinamo Zagreb-Hajduk Split? Galatasaray-Fenerbahce? CELTIC-RANGERS?

I didn't think so.
As I am from Croatia, and my team plays in a league that contains serbian clubs too (basketball NLB league, often called Adriatic league), I must say that PAO-Oly rivalry is much greater than any of ex-Yugoslavian. Although ex-yu rivalries are big too... Red Star fans don`t even go to the basketball matches for the couple of years.
Psych0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0
Red Star fans don`t even go to the basketball matches for the couple of years.
Because they know they will lose to Partizan in the end, as usual.

Anyway. Panathinaikos agreed terms with both Milenko Tepic and Nick Calathes. Anyone who actually have seen these players and can write a couple of sentences about them?
Old 05-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #12
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:

The OFFICIAL NAME is ESAKE or HEBA.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #13
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:

Anyway. Panathinaikos agreed terms with both Milenko Tepic and Nick Calathes. Anyone who actually have seen these players and can write a couple of sentences about them?

Why? So you can tell them to F Off because "only you KNOW the truth about them"? I don't think so. Your arrogance in this forum is nauseating.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #14
Psych0
I brick open layups

Psych0 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

The reasons are much deeper, but this is not topic for it...

Tepic is very good player, has solid shoot and is very good in 1 on 1 situations. He plays very smart, but I personally don`t like players like him. That type of players, that is... I`d compare him to Zoran Planinić. Not so good offensively (post moves etc.) but younger.
Psych0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:10 AM   #15
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I've seen a couple Nick Calathes games and if you want NBA player comparisons, I would say a mix of Wally Szcerbiak with Jason Williams ball handling and passing ability.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: