Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 05-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Taras Bulba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: HEBA Greek Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Why? So you can tell them to F Off because "only you KNOW the truth about them"? I don't think so. Your arrogance in this forum is nauseating.
No. I don't know the 'truth' because I've never seen Calathes playing.
Taras Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I expect Olympiacos to come back and take this series.
At least they were really close tonight
Old 05-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #18
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Calathes is something similar to a slower, bigger Calderon or to a bigger Jasikevicius with less balls. Something like that.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #19
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras Bulba
At least they were really close tonight
How clever.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
How clever.
Chill. Or should I say J-Chill?

Hey, it is not my fault your coach is limited. Actually I tried to tell you that but you dismissed me.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 AM   #21
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras Bulba
Chill. Or should I say J-Chill?

Hey, it is not my fault your coach is limited. Actually I tried to tell you that but you dismissed me.
We'll bounce back. PAO is full of dirty players and trash talkers. Jasikevicius never shuts his damn mouth and Batiste was throwing elbows at Bourousis all game. Bourousis needs to get the ball more.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #22
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
We'll bounce back. PAO is full of dirty players and trash talkers. Jasikevicius never shuts his damn mouth and Batiste was throwing elbows at Bourousis all game. Bourousis needs to get the ball more.
I got no problems with Olympiacos bouncing back and Bourousis is a great player and Olympiacos has a lot of great players... but with Yannakis they will always be second to Panathinaikos. It is pretty simple.

As for Panathinaikos players, maybe they are trashtalkers, but at least they talk in the arena, they don't talk to the media after a defeat and promise to win in the next game and arranging 'dates' in 10 days.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #23
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:

The only question is if it will be a sweep or not. Olympiacos is one of the premiere European teams but they are far from PAO's level.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #24
Grinder

Olympiacos wins 74-70.

Childress was big again with 23 points on 8-19 shooting (3-6 3 pt), Lynn Greer added 16 and Papaloukas only played 2:40.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #25
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Quote:
Olympiacos wins 74-70.

Childress was big again with 23 points on 8-19 shooting (3-6 3 pt), Lynn Greer added 16 and Papaloukas only played 2:40.
Guess what, Oly players didn't talk to the media promising a win prior to the game and actually won. This is what I call talk less, do more. Deserved win.

But without their two captains in OAKA, they will suffer.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:26 AM   #26
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Olympiacos wins 74-70.

They played way better with Teodosic instead of Papaloukas. That was good for them that injury happened. I was thinking 3-1 PAO before the series and that's probably exactly what will happen. I doubt it will even be that close at OAKA.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #27
Luz for 3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Luz for 3 has an OK reputation so far

Papaloukas is also a doubt for the game 4 in monday, in which PAO has real possibilities of repeat the championship title. Sarunas and Batiste are really great!
Luz for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #28
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz for 3
Papaloukas is also a doubt for the game 4 in monday, in which PAO has real possibilities of repeat the championship title. Sarunas and Batiste are really great!

Yep, best Euroleague pick and roll combo ever, except on the last play of game 4.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: