Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #166
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Sorry about that spam, guys. Got it taken care of
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:02 AM   #167
Carmeloo15
Decent playground baller

Carmeloo15 has no real reputation yet.

I love Bobcats
I love GW
I love JAX
Carmeloo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #168
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Does anyone have any clue as to what/if the Cats FO will make any moves tonight? Is anyone going to watch the draft? Any thoughts?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #169
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Does anyone have any clue as to what/if the Cats FO will make any moves tonight? Is anyone going to watch the draft? Any thoughts?

Bonnell thinks a trade with Miami is in the works so that means absolutely no trade with Miami.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #170
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

No trade with Miami, but that definitely means we're either doing nothing, or trading with two different teams, S&T with Felton, Augustin will leave, we'll draft a rookie PG, sign a vet PG or get one in return for the trade....yep.

Here's my off-the-wall trade for the draft:

Bobcats trade the New York Knicks for David Lee and 1st rounder for Felton, Chandler, and Diop.

I don't know if that even works, but that's what came to mind. Remember, I said it was off-the-wall.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #171
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
We went to the draft party. I asked some of the reps. They know nothing except that MJ, Rod, and Larry were in the building.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #172
jaggedmole
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jaggedmole has decent reputation

Hey all. New to the boards. Can't wait to jump into the mix discussing our Bobcats.
jaggedmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #173
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedmole
Hey all. New to the boards. Can't wait to jump into the mix discussing our Bobcats.

Welcome aboard. We're sorta like family here.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #174
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedmole

Welcome. Gotta lose the Morrison avy though.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #175
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

I always post on the main boards but will try to post more on the Bobcats forum. I work for a sports stats company that rhymes with TOBIAS, and I'll try to get any rumors before Bonnell (last month he tried to tell me through email that Nazr to Indy for TJ Ford was the next move we would make ). I'll try to do more on here as I juggle multiple forums. I'm on twitter as @charlottebobs.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #176
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
I always post on the main boards but will try to post more on the Bobcats forum. I work for a sports stats company that rhymes with TOBIAS, and I'll try to get any rumors before Bonnell (last month he tried to tell me through email that Nazr to Indy for TJ Ford was the next move we would make ). I'll try to do more on here as I juggle multiple forums. I'm on twitter as @charlottebobs.

Glad to have you with us.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #177
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva

Welcome to our board.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #178
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Why on earth do we need McGuire? What are we doing with so many half-baked players on our roster?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #179
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Is there really nothing going on????????????????
Old 08-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #180
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

So is anyone going to post the new season schedule yet or are we waiting til we have the televised schedule, too?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: