Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #31
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ricky Rubio Wont Play For A "Bad" Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
I love how everyone thinks that these rumors are the facts. The griz are gonna scout rubio and court him and if he is a fit here then they will draft him. But even then im sure the griz will draft him and then trade him.

The grizz are in a great position to get better.
If the rumours of the Clipps wanting Rubio are true, then I hope to god we can get Griffin.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #32
draftexpert
Can barely lace up my sneakers

draftexpert has an OK reputation so far

Memphis would be a bad fit for Rubio, so would Sacramento, OKlahoma city is the only franchise in the top 10 that is on the rise, but does he think next year there will be more top three teams on the rise.

http://2009nbadraft.com/nba-draft-pr...cky-rubio.html
draftexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #33
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

this would be interesting if true. this has happened in the past but never with a player as valued or with the fanbase of rubio.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #34
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So how long does a team own an international's rights should they draft him, indefinitely?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #35
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

He can back out of the draft still because he's a lready a pro with an agent, remember that, and he is actually going to be losing money due to his buy-out. Frankly I was pretty damn surprised he didn't wait another year. I know it seems like a ***** move by Rubio... and it is... well I don't know where I was going with this. **** you Rubio. But seriously, he really can still say **** you and head back to Europe if it really looks like Memphis or OKC are going to ignore the warnings, and wait for next year or even the year after that to land on a team he wants to be on.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: