Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-09-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
cebballa89
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cebballa89 has an OK reputation so far
Post Best Shoes Ever!

Talk about the BESTshoes you have ever owned. Talk about comfort style and everything.
cebballa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
cebballa89

cebballa89 has an OK reputation so far
Talking LBJ Zoom III

Lebron James is the new era of NBA Basketball the best players in the world and his shoe is rising to the top with him! The LBJ Zoom III's are the best shoe I have ever layed hands on or feet rather. These shoes are top notch in comfort and they allow for supreme stability and make it easy to make quick moves and cuts on the court. They also cushion on the jump. There is no other shoe that can match the Lebron's!
cebballa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:24 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jordan III's are my grail. But I got to get me these.

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:18 AM   #4
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

hateraid, what do you know about nicekicks.com?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
hateraid, what do you know about nicekicks.com?

fakes for sure.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #6
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

The shoes on nicekicks.com look pretty damn real to me. never shopped there, but the pics are definetly legit.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #7
PennyNYK1
I airball my layups

PennyNYK1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
fakes for sure.
What are you talking about? NiceKicks is just a sneaker blog, the website doesn't even sell shoes. I know the man who runs it, very legit and has an amazing collection (some stuff you wouldn't believe).

As far as best basketball shoes I've played in, I've gotta go with the Air Jordan XI, Air Jordan XIV, Air Jordan XVIII, Nike Air Foamposite Pro, Nike Air Zoom Drive and Nike Zoom LeBron II. The Zoom Huarache 2K5's are up there, too.

Last edited by PennyNYK1 : 10-10-2006 at 04:14 PM.
PennyNYK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:16 PM   #8
Melo#15
G.O.A.T.

Melo#15 has decent reputation

Jordan 11s or 7s
Melo#15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:45 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyNYK1
What are you talking about? NiceKicks is just a sneaker blog, the website doesn't even sell shoes. I know the man who runs it, very legit and has an amazing collection (some stuff you wouldn't believe).

As far as best basketball shoes I've played in, I've gotta go with the Air Jordan XI, Air Jordan XIV, Air Jordan XVIII, Nike Air Foamposite Pro, Nike Air Zoom Drive and Nike Zoom LeBron II. The Zoom Huarache 2K5's are up there, too.

Just checked it out and yeah they are info site. I hadn't checked this site in a couple of years. There was one point where shoes were sold from this site. I can verify that because I did order shoes of this site many years ago. Did your friend get the rights to the name? Cause I got pics of the shoe (which I can show you is fake) and the weigh bill for them. The shoe I ordered was the I retro's in a "Wizard" blue and white. I didn't order them personally, my buddy ordered them , which incidentally works for Niketown, along with a pair of Lightinings. This was when "fakes" weren't really in circulation. We thought,"man what a deal". When we recieved them, we could tell right away.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #10
iMakeITrain
I airball my layups

iMakeITrain has an OK reputation so far

my fav. basketball shoe ever is the AJIIIs

but.. to play in.. i'd have to go with something recent.. AJXIX SEs or kobe 1s..
iMakeITrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like the Joradan 1-5, 7, 11-12, the Questions and the Answer 4's.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 01-07-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #12
Makaveli24

Makaveli24 has an OK reputation so far

The Air Zoom Kobe I "Mamba Snake" shoes are tight!

Styles well w/ the Black Mamba Tee at pettproject.com. Go LAKERS!!!

Makaveli24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #13
iMakeITrain
I airball my layups

iMakeITrain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli24
The Air Zoom Kobe I "Mamba Snake" shoes are tight!

Styles well w/ the Black Mamba Tee at pettproject.com. Go LAKERS!!!

WOW. i'm bout to cop this tee... HOT SHYT right there...
i got the white/red/black kobe's.. so it wouldn't match as well.. but gotta cop nonetheless..

anyway..

best ballin shoe ever.. i like the AJ XIX SEs. huarache 2k4s. AJXIVs

my favorite shoe of all time though are the white/black XIs.. with black/cement IIIs closely behind..
iMakeITrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #14
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Best Shoes Ever!

Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #15
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Best Shoes Ever!

Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: