Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: your sleepers in this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
At the tallest I'd give him 6'3.5", I've seen him next to Mark Tyndale and they were the exact same height. Tyndale was also listed 6'5" at Temple and didn't even measure 6'3" at the combine. I know you cant tell just by looking at them standing next to each other but he's not 6'5". He may be 6'4" in shoes.
I stand corrected. 6'4.25" barefoot, 6'5" in shoes.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How about this guy?

Old 06-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #18
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
How about this guy?

wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far

B.J Mullens From Ohio State has crazy potential..i think he could be the best big man out of this draft down the road..yes..even over Blake Griffen.
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
23ajay
LA champions again

23ajay has an OK reputation so far

cassipi mills and forgot almost forgot about tyrese rice
23ajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #21
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Not a chance in sweet heavenly hell.

Vasquez will not even make the NBA, hes headed for a career overseas.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #22
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Austin Daye = Ryan Hollins

HYPE
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #23
FULL CLIP
I hit open 5-footers

FULL CLIP has an OK reputation so far

Taj Gibson, has probably the most advanced post game in this draft. Great Rebounder and hustle guy with surprising athletcism.
FULL CLIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #24
jn2rons
Kids at the park dunk on me

jn2rons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
mine would be

sam young

co-sign
jn2rons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #25
matty p
Can barely lace up my sneakers

matty p has an OK reputation so far

Patty Mills
Wayne Ellington
Terrence Williams
Sam Young
Dionte Christmas
matty p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #26
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Terrence Williams, Marcus Thronton, Wayne Ellington, Dominic James (probably a second round pick or free agent), Jodie Meeks, and Wesley Mattews (second round pick or free agent).
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #27
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Stefon Jackson - UTEP

Local Philly guy who the Sixers brought in for 2 workouts. Averaged 23.6 ppg as a junior and 24.5 ppg as a senior.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #28
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Stefon Jackson - UTEP

Local Philly guy who the Sixers brought in for 2 workouts. Averaged 23.6 ppg as a junior and 24.5 ppg as a senior.
I second this.

I like both Jackson's in the 2009 NBA Draft.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How you guys feel about Jodie Meeks? Seems like a solid perimeter shooter.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #30
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Derrick Brown. Such a sleeper even I forgot about him.
Bump.

25 points on 10-15 shooting in just 22 minutes today. 5 rebounds and a steal to go with that. Making the A-10 proud.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: