Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #16
okayabc123
Serious playground baller

okayabc123 has not been impressing people
Default Re: May 25: Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4 (Round 3)

Game 4 depends on Kobe's energy in all honesty. If Lakers simply keep the game close and Kobe conserves enough energy in the 4th quarter, I think Lakers will win again. If Kobe has too do too much in the 1st 3 quarters just to keep the Lakers close, he might not have enough to bail them out in the 4th, then ball game goes to Denver.

I expect Melo to shoot early and often tomorrow. But Lakers game plan is not to stop Melo, give him the points, but stop the easy dunks, the open 3s.

I think we can expect more touches for Gasol in game 4, if Gasol gets it going, great news for the Lakers because that means, Kobe can just play the facilitator role and look for his offense in the 2nd half. If Gasol struggles, you'll probably see Kobe go out and shoot like 8-20 in the first half just to keep the Lakers close. Or 3-16 and Lakers will be down by like 20 in the first half.
okayabc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #17
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Hopefully the Nuggets get the ball inbounds this time!
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #18
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Lakers need to play with a sense of urgency. They weren't far off from being beaten twice at home so they can't always rely on their homecourt. But I suppose the later the series gets, the harder it becomes to win on the road.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:27 AM   #19
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

we need to end it now being passive this game is too risky other lakers need to step it up and take some of the scoring load off of kobe
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:27 AM   #20
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

the nuggets wont give up. i am hoping for a win by 10-20 but know if they do win its going to be very close.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #21
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Lakers by 50. I'm so sick and tired of watching this Nuggets team disappoint time and time again with stupid decision making. This series could be 3-0 if we learned to inbound the ball.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #22
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It could be 3-0 to the Lakers too, thats how close the games have been...just what conference finals should be.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #23
Nutman
I airball my layups

Nutman has an OK reputation so far

thats just what keeps us coming back for more seems like a management trick to me lol and all those nike commercials give me a reason of doubt that kobe will win by some miraculous shot
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #24
jmill
Oh Indeed

jmill has decent reputation

I think the Nuggets will win this game, this series has just been so even to this point, but I will be oh so happy if the Lakers can pull off a win in game 4.

UN TIEMPO!
jmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #25
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

I said Lakers in 6 so I had them splitting the first 4 games, meaning I think Denver wins tomorrow. Hope I am wrong and Lakers show a killer instict tomorrow!
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:49 AM   #26
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #27
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo

lol at this pic!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #28
Renegar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Renegar has an OK reputation so far

I had said Lakers will sweep the series 4 - 0. Now my prediction is 4 -1. Lakers should win tonight and the next one and get ready for Cleveland hopefully. Cleveland is so overrated, while Orlando isn't too good either but Dwight Howard might give some problems in the interior so Cleveland is hopefully who the Lakers will face.

At any rate......Lakers will win the final this year!
Renegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #29
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegar
I had said Lakers will sweep the series 4 - 0. Now my prediction is 4 -1. Lakers should win tonight and the next one and get ready for Cleveland hopefully. Cleveland is so overrated, while Orlando isn't too good either but Dwight Howard might give some problems in the interior so Cleveland is hopefully who the Lakers will face.

magic swept the lakers during the regular season....

why "should" the lakers win tonight? i am curious...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #30
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegar

You can't change your prediction halfway through the series you idiot
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: