Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #31
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 25: Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4 (Round 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
You can't change your prediction halfway through the series you idiot

pwned! lol

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #32
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
pwned! lol

I wish you didn't ignore my last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
No Jameer Nelson, he was the Laker killer. I think the Lakers lose tonight, but I am still cheering for them, rep me rep you.
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #33
justin43
Good High School Starter

justin43 has decent reputation

Depends on how the support cast of Kobe responds. If Gasol gets going, Kobe will be the faciliator and the Lakers will win this game.

This is a must-win for the Nuggets, so I expect the Nuggets to play with some urgency and not jack up jumpshots like they did in game three.

justin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #34
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
No Jameer Nelson, he was the Laker killer. I think the Lakers lose tonight, but I am still cheering for them, rep me rep you.

Magic are quite strong, with or without Jameer....

Old 05-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #35
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Magic are quite strong, with or without Jameer....

Jameer is a huge difference maker, Rafer? Not so much, he's a better passer and defender than Jameer, but my god is his shooting inconsistent. So many Rocket fans were happy when Rafer left this team.

I liked Rafer, but his shooting is as inconsistent as it gets. It's like Lamar Odom's game. Rep me rep you.
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #36
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Re: May 25: Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4 (Round 3)

i think it will come down to Kobe hitting a game winner,

G-C-1.

KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #37
Renegar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Renegar has an OK reputation so far

LOL you internet retards are hilarious Lakers will win tonight almost quite certainly. And the next one is almost guaranteed. Lakers are playing grittier in this series than they ever have in this entire season.

Lakers 104, Nuggets 100 tonight
Renegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #38
Renegar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Renegar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
magic swept the lakers during the regular season....

why "should" the lakers win tonight? i am curious...

ummmm.....because they are better. LoL, use your head moron.
Renegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #39
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Lakers by 16
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #40
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegar
ummmm.....because they are better. LoL, use your head moron.

nice, well thought out and respectful response... well done...

Old 05-25-2009, 01:14 PM   #41
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
pwned! lol

Quote:
nice, well thought out and respectful response... well done...

Pot-Kettle
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #42
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Pot-Kettle

one was an observation meant with humor (hence the "lol" after it)... the other was a result of someone being rude when i asked a fair question... so not quite the pot-kettle, but i get what you are saying.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #43
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

all my predictions have been wrong so far except the outcome of games. So i'll just say GO LAKERS!

This is going to be the toughest game yet.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #44
Torious
Great young streetballer

Torious has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
You can't change your prediction halfway through the series you idiot

If it can't be changed, I'll just make mine after one team has won 4 games! Furthermore I'll unveil my (undoubtedly correct) prediction for this game at midnight, so stay tuned!

Btw, question for the OP: Any reason you write Flemish time instead of CET? That's like calling EST the Connecticut time.
Torious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #45
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Went camping for the last 3 days but managed to catch a replay of game 3. Intense stuff. This is probably going to be the hardest game yet but I feel that LA will come out and take care of business today, I'm really excited for this one.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: