Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #46
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 25: Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4 (Round 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00terz
Lakers by 50. I'm so sick and tired of watching this Nuggets team disappoint time and time again with stupid decision making. This series could be 3-0 if we learned to inbound the ball.

Would of could of should of. Lakers could of also won game 2 so it could be 3-0 with the Lakers holding that advantage. Any how the Nuggets are a great team but so are the Lakers and it's going to come down to who wants it more tonight...who executes better....who makes the best adjustments...and which stars (Kobe, Pau, Lamar. Bynum, Ariza) will shine. I hope the Lakers take full advantage of this opportunity to go up 3-1 like they did in the Jazz series. KILLER INSTINCT!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this team adapts the Mamba's attitude of ripping their hearts out. Because if they do and they keep it up....the title is as good as theirs!!!!

One game at a time though! GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play like champions!!! We got this!!!

Last edited by crisoner : 05-25-2009 at 04:47 PM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #47
Nutman
I airball my layups

Nutman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
This is probably going to be the hardest game yet but I feel that LA will come out and take care of business today, I'm really excited for this one.
i dont know if the lakers can pull it off tonight i see this going to game 7. itll be close though.
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #48
jmill
Oh Indeed

jmill has decent reputation

I think the Nuggets will win tonight, this series has just been too close so far for me to think the Lakers will steal both in Denver.

That being said, GOOOO LAKERS!
jmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #49
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Somehow I get the feeling Lakers will win tonight, Kobe is gonna bring his A-game tonight.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #50
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

If Denver wins, this goes to 7 and then who knows. If LA wins, it's done. Simply a must win game for Denver. Dunno if they can do it, but I have hope that they can. Nuggets by...three. I think if the Lakers win, it'll be by 10+.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #51
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayabc123
Game 4 depends on Kobe's energy in all honesty. If Lakers simply keep the game close and Kobe conserves enough energy in the 4th quarter, I think Lakers will win again. If Kobe has too do too much in the 1st 3 quarters just to keep the Lakers close, he might not have enough to bail them out in the 4th, then ball game goes to Denver.

I expect Melo to have a big game tomorrow since the Nuggets have their backs against the wall for the first time this Playoffs.

As for Kobe, he said he couldn't even feel his legs anymore while shooting free throws at the end of Game 3. He said "I've never been this exhausted after a game in my life." But I'm sure Kobe will own the Nuggets yet again. Nothing can stop him. His Unstoppableness is unstoppable!!!
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #52
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe is gunna need some help big time this game if they are to win.

I think Pau and LO are going to have big games tonight. Hopefully Bynum can get that one huge game? He is due right? Sprinkle a lil bit of Fisher getting his swag back plus the bench mob playing great DEE down the stretch and the Laker will be fine with the dubb. I know it is a whole lot to ask but this team better start using it's talent.

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #53
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope to God that Karl made the team practice in-bounds plays. If it comes down to the wire again and Ariza is in the game and we have to in-bound the ball, we have to do anything possible to keep Ariza away. I hope to God Denver wins this.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #54
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
I hope to God that Karl made the team practice in-bounds plays. If it comes down to the wire again and Ariza is in the game and we have to in-bound the ball, we have to do anything possible to keep Ariza away. I hope to God Denver wins this.

To bad God is a Laker fan.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #55
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
You actually believe in God
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #56
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Explain that Finals last year.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #57
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Sometimes, evil overcomes.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #58
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
I hope to God that Karl made the team practice in-bounds plays.
Its a shame that we even have to speculate about this. Karl is a disaster. I just hope that he doesn't cost the Nuggets a chance to win.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #59
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell

Yeah the Devil got over on God last year.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #60
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
You actually believe in God

Who are you Bill Maher?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: