Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #31
ZonaFlash
I airball my layups
 
ZonaFlash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Triangle
Posts: 85
ZonaFlash has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Hahahahah well my friends as of oct 11 amare and coach stated that amare was at 85-90% (his doctors agree) with still a bunch more preseason he'll be at 100% by haloween night. Lakers better watch out!

100% in 3 weeks? I'm not sure, but I may have heard that a lot last year.
ZonaFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #32
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Purple Palace
Posts: 2,870
Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default

100% by season start is stretching it. Even if physically he feels close that, he still is going to need time to adjust to his teammates, and learn how they can play together. That could take 1/4 of the season. He's going to need more than 3 weeks of preseason play to shake all the rust off his game. It's not going to be an overnight thing. Progress is really what I am looking for, as opposed to the monster Amare we all know and love.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #33
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!
 
nash4eva!gosuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 2,112
nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

whatever way...the suns will beat the lakers...and the first basket of the season will be a dunk by amare all over KOBES face!!!


nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:51 PM   #34
joni
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 181
joni has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Even if physically he feels close that, he still is going to need time to adjust to his teammates, and learn how they can play together. That could take 1/4 of the season.

D'Antoni said about the same thing in one interview. They did very well last year without him but they had to do it with a different approach. These preseason games should help in working in the 'new' players, including Amare. Banks looks good, seems to like to shoot more and pass less than Nash but that's not all bad -- he's quick and aggressive, and it means teams will have to do some adjusting when we switch PGs. The Suns can take until the end of the year to smooth out the bumps if they cruise for the last four months.

I hope Marks gets some time in these next games to see if he can play as well as a Spurs fan pal says he can but he's almost in the same position here as he was in San Antonio, maybe a little better.
joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:32 PM   #35
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!
 
nash4eva!gosuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 2,112
nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni
D'Antoni said about the same thing in one interview. They did very well last year without him but they had to do it with a different approach. These preseason games should help in working in the 'new' players, including Amare. Banks looks good, seems to like to shoot more and pass less than Nash but that's not all bad -- he's quick and aggressive, and it means teams will have to do some adjusting when we switch PGs. The Suns can take until the end of the year to smooth out the bumps if they cruise for the last four months.

I hope Marks gets some time in these next games to see if he can play as well as a Spurs fan pal says he can but he's almost in the same position here as he was in San Antonio, maybe a little better.


beautiful post..and icouldn't agree more about marks...we kinda need him so i hope he doesn't disappoint...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #36
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
umm.....did you watch the game today kobe4life? he had a couple power dunks that looked just like the old amare so you can shut up, and like i said earlier, its preseason, when the season progresses you will all be sorry...and knicksfan4life-if amare is soft, what does that make eddy curry and jerome james? i still dont see what evidence you are using to prove that amare is soft, i also remember him averaging a solid 30pts and 10rbs against tim duncan in the WCF and if you wanna say "oh well that was then" then im gonna say, well no one from the knicks now has ever done that against duncan....but then again im dwelling in the past like some other sad fans (lakers, knicks)
:stupid:
Did I say Curry and James weren't soft? No is the correct answer, they are soft. I also seem to recall a day when Patrick Ewing kicked duncan's ass up and down the court in the regular season, so stfu. Amare is just another Gerald Green now.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:51 PM   #37
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Wow i'm sorry but I really do have to get in on this. You say amare doesnt have that power dunk anymore well then what were those 2 dunks today about? a fluke? No no no my friend I think not. And afterall this was amare's 3rd game playing against a team other than his own in a year! to be able to get dunks like what he did tonight is good for some1 who has been out for a year. Heres my thoughts. You and Knickfan4life and every1 else who comes in here saying Amare is no more.... well I think your scared. You have no facts to form a solid foundation for any of your comments except for ohhhhhh look he only scored 12 points on his 3rd game back in a year. wow wtf you must not have any patience or perhaps you do but not with Amare. When you can come back to this Suns forum with some real solid facts that Amare wont ever be the same again then i'll accept it, But for right now I think you guys are scared.

Please we do want your comments but I mean back them up with something other than opinion and hatred.


Peace!
Wow, a few good dunks and he will be great again, I think not. You obviously didn't watch the games, and just saw the dunks on sportscenter. I'll give you a recap, Amare got owned. He got blocked many times, and I bet his FG% sucks, those enough facts for you.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:51 PM   #38
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
I dont know how to say this nicely but perhaps you didnt notice the Suns are better than you even without Amare. So maybe just maybe you should be on your own forum talking about the mediocre season the knicks will have hell i'll even start a new thread Titled "Knicks, What a joke!" but what the hell am i talking about everyone knows they suck. So your welcome in this forum when you can accept the fact that Phoenix is a better team than the Knicks.

Every1 else is accepting it. And hell your pretty good with that bandwagon stuff right?
Another statement you retarded Phoenix fans pulled out of your ass. WHEN THE **** DID I SAY THE KNICKS WERE SOME AWESOME TEAM, SCRATCH THAT, WHEN THE **** DID I TALK ABOUT THE KNICKS BEFORE YOU BROUGHT THEM UP YOU STUPID ****?

And are you serious about the bandwagon thing, because if so, you really need to apply yourself for special education.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #39
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Ahahahahahah lol good point. This knicksfan4life is an idiot
Because I said something you don't agree with, I am an idiot. I am just telling you that you WILL NOT win a championship, and Amare will NEVER be a great player again. Face it, the new Amare is a soft piece of crap. And excuse me for sticking by my favorite team instead of bandwagoning like the entire Suns board.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #40
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
nashety never fails to impress he's a great ball player and an AMAZING pg...that's why if i ever met him..he'd be my baby's daddy
I am 7 years old.

Last edited by Rab : 10-15-2006 at 11:05 PM.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 04:01 PM   #41
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
i know...he was the first stupidass i ran into on this board....

i joined and was posting in the can steve nash dunk thread and stupid knicksfan4life was being an ass
Once again, you don't like me because I stated truths which you are choosing to hide from. Its like when little kids try to hide because they don't want to eat their vegetables. You can't hide from the fact that Amare is a role player now, and not even the best one on the team. But you can continue to try and hide from the truth, but it will find you once the season starts.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 04:04 PM   #42
KnickFan4Life
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amare32 is a snitch
Posts: 142
KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
all i know is if amare is even at 50% the suns are going all the way
and anybody who takes joy at somebody elses suffering (knicks fan4life) is a freaking idiot, enjoy the suns for what they are the most exciting team in basketball possibly ever

Great reasons pal. You are ****ing stupid, the Suns will not win a championship. They are a pretender, not a contender. Even if you went to the WCF again, Dallas will crush you.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:06 PM   #43
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!
 
nash4eva!gosuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 2,112
nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

:rollingeyes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life
you are only contributing to the belief on this board that you are a total slut


if the only thing you can come up with about me is that a basketball message board thinks i'm a slut

:rollingeyes:

then you are as stupid as i thought you were...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:20 PM   #44
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!
 
nash4eva!gosuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 2,112
nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life
Once again, you don't like me because I stated truths which you are choosing to hide from. Its like when little kids try to hide because they don't want to eat their vegetables. You can't hide from the fact that Amare is a role player now, and not even the best one on the team. But you can continue to try and hide from the truth, but it will find you once the season starts.


no i don't like you because you live up to your damn rank...i'm stating truths which you don't like by saying that my posts are 100000000000000000000 times better than yours.

if your rank got changed to metality of a 7 year old (and 7 year old is being nice in my opinion) it's because half the frickin board thinks you're an idiot...and i'd rather be called a slut by a wannabe 7 year old than to be called an idiot by the whole board...


and then you had to go and make a whole thread about it? you're a frickin retard...i'm sorry but even that's being nice to you again...


and don't you have anthing better to do than bother the suns fans with your goshdarn TMOGE-wannabe posts? no one wants to hear you...


now go cry to your mamma maybe she might give you a cookie...to make the pain go away..


and at your avatar...matches your rank very well....
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:26 PM   #45
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Purple Palace
Posts: 2,870
Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default

Well, I would say this has gone far enough.

Knicksfan4life, I have no problem with your presence here when you are sensible, and can actually intelligently debate, which obviously seems to be beyond you most of the time. If you can't do that much, then get out here.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy