Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation May 21: Nuggets @ Lakers, Game 2 (Round 3)

Hi Everyone,
VS.

Thursday May 21, 2009

6:00PM PST // 9:00PM EST // 2:00AM UK Time // 3:00AM Flemish Time // 4:00AM Bulgarian Time

Television: ESPN Television Nationally

Season Record Lakers vs. Nuggets: 3 - 1
Round 3 - Playoff Record Lakers vs. Nuggets: 1 - 0

This is the official playoff game cast for the Nuggets vs. the Lakers. Lakers took game 1 from a scrappy Nuggets team. How will Game 2 play itself out?

Discuss.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
100grandman
I hit open layups

100grandman has not been impressing people
Default Re: May 21: Nuggets @ Lakers, Game 2 (Round 3)

Denver wins tonight.
100grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I believe that if Denver is to win this series they need to win this game. If the Lakers go up 2-0, the Nuggs would have to win 4 out of the next 5. I don't see that happening. Unfortunately, Denver already had a great chance to steal a game on the Lakers court and blew it. I'm not feeling confident.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

27pts 15reb 5ast 60% shooting For Gasol....

22pts 7reb 6ast 2blk 2stl 51% FG for Kobe....

Lakers Win...102-96.....Bookit..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #5
1_BAD_TIGER
Hate the floppers

1_BAD_TIGER has an OK reputation so far

I feel lazy today so I'll copy my post from the first game thread:

Unfortunately I have a feeling that Denver loses big tonight, and I know the Lakers will go on a run and George Karl will wait for the Lakers to get up by 14 before calling a time out instead of call in one early to try and stop there momentum, Karl is pathetic. For Denver to have a chance Carmelo has to get 30-35 points Billips 25-30 and Nene need about 20 plus 10 rebounds. But bottom line is Kobe will be Kobe and the Lakers are going to break there foot off in the Nuggets ass, and I'm going to break something in my house...DAM YOU KARL..DAM DAM DAM!
1_BAD_TIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
USC Trojan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

USC Trojan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_BAD_TIGER
I feel lazy today so I'll copy my post from the first game thread:

Unfortunately I have a feeling that Denver loses big tonight, and I know the Lakers will go on a run and George Karl will wait for the Lakers to get up by 14 before calling a time out instead of call in one early to try and stop there momentum, Karl is pathetic. For Denver to have a chance Carmelo has to get 30-35 points Billips 25-30 and Nene need about 20 plus 10 rebounds. But bottom line is Kobe will be Kobe and the Lakers are going to break there foot off in the Nuggets ass, and I'm going to break something in my house...DAM YOU KARL..DAM DAM DAM!

I guess Nugget fans don't like George Karl?
USC Trojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

This is a must game for Denver, if we lose we're screwed!
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
1_BAD_TIGER
Hate the floppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojan

I don't like Karl, he is the weakest link on the Nuggets. Denver would have a better chance of beating the Lakers with some coach who actual makes in game adjustments instead of a bunch of rah rah let's go guys all the time. Denver has gotten into the playoffs the last few years on talent alone, and have know gotten to the west finals on talent and Chauncey Billups's leadership. A better coach and Denver wins 60+ games in the regular season and at least has a chance of beating the Lakers.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #9
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Phil made good adjustments tonight. Lakers need to get Gasol touches and Bynum needs to play better Dee grab boards and NOT comment any dumb fouls. Good team defense always helps of course and Kobe getting everyone involved and taking the game over when we need him to. I hope Brown gets good minutes and dees up on Billups.

AND LAMAR STAY FOCUS!!!!!!

We got this if they do. GO LAKES!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Hopefully it's another close game.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Hopefully it's another close game.

You want it to be a close game? I'd prefer a blowout.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #12
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojan
Stupid Nugget Fans do. A lot of these so called Nuggets fans came over when AI was traded here, and now that Denver is doing well, the only thing they know about them is that a year ago everyone hated Karl, so that must still be the case.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #13
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Close game, but the Lakers win again.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

Nuggets will provide another hot shooting night headed by melo. But jackson will put kobe on melo in the 2nd for ultimate ball denial and lakers will go into halftime up by 6. 3rd quarter nuggets get fiesty and take a 7 point lead on LA. But LA comes back in the 4th lead by odom and kobe. Lakers win 104-95.

Expect big things from odom tonight. Sasha and brown will also hit 3 threes each.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #15
1_BAD_TIGER
Hate the floppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Stupid Nugget Fans do. A lot of these so called Nuggets fans came over when AI was traded here, and now that Denver is doing well, the only thing they know about them is that a year ago everyone hated Karl, so that must still be the case.

First of all I have been a Nuggets fan since 1991 which I think is a little bit before AI got here. Karl is not a good coach, he has a lot of wins, but there is a reason he has no championship ring. And last year all those "smart Nuggets fans" hated and wanted Carmelo gone... think about that for a while. Karl has gotten Denver to the playoffs that's the best he can do. Billups is the reason Denver is where they are now, Karl has been screaming defense for the last 3 years, as soon as Chauncey arrives they all of a sudden play a little D. Karl will eventually destroy this team if he doesn't get the credit he thanks he deserves.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: