Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #16
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: May 26: Cavaliers @ Magic, Game 4 (Round 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
BigTicket, 24 free throws for one man. It's impossible as I was told after the 2006 finals by Mavs, Cavs and Laker fans. It had to be rigged.

I'm not saying it's rigged at all, since I have a little more class then some Cavs, Mavs and Laker fans, though its funny how things change when the balls in the other court.

He shouldn't have gotten 24 freethrows, but then the Magic shouldn't have gotten 51. The refs just called a ****ty game overall.

As for the 06 finals that was not really the same thing. Here you have Magic fans complaining even though they're getting more calls than the Cavs, back then you had Mavs fans complaining when they were getting far less calls than the Heat.
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #17
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
He shouldn't have gotten 24 freethrows, but then the Magic shouldn't have gotten 51. The refs just called a ****ty game overall.

As for the 06 finals that was not really the same thing. Here you have Magic fans complaining even though they're getting more calls than the Cavs, back then you had Mavs fans complaining when they were getting far less calls than the Heat.

I see where you stand by how quick you are to turn the point of discussion.

As a non bias supporter watching the game and the game thread, I noticed a lot of the complaining from others who are in the same boat as me to be complaining about the calls going in the Cavs favor.

And if you want to play the he say she say game, I can simply say that in the Dallas-Miami series, the refs didn't try to target the other player to get him fouled off like they have in the ORL-CLE series. Orlando without Howard are nothing.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I see where you stand by how quick you are to turn the point of discussion.

As a non bias supporter watching the game and the game thread, I noticed a lot of the complaining from others who are in the same boat as me to be complaining about the calls going in the Cavs favor.

And if you want to play the he say she say game, I can simply say that in the Dallas-Miami series, the refs didn't try to target the other player to get him fouled off like they have in the ORL-CLE series. Orlando without Howard are nothing.

You mean you noticed a lot of trolls complaining about Lebron getting calls. What you think Fatal9 and his ilk are unbiased ?

And when did I turn the point of discussion ?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #19
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
The Cavs' backs are against the wall so they'll go all out. Don't see the Magic winning this one.

Why not? the Magic have proven to be the better team all series.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #20
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
You mean you noticed a lot of trolls complaining about Lebron getting calls. What you think Fatal9 and his ilk are unbiased ?

And when did I turn the point of discussion ?

No, there were a few general NBA fans such as StroShow, and others shocked at the calls.

There's a reason Orlando got so many free throws and it's Dwight Howard. They tried to send him to the line so he could miss, but the guy just kept hitting them.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:01 AM   #21
BigTicket
Cavs for life

I was shocked at the calls too, some of them were just ****ing bad. Like the block Dwight got on Lebron towards end that was called a foul, even though it was completely clean.

But there were ****ty calls going the other way too, people just don't pay as much attention when Lebron isn't involved in the play.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:38 AM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LeBron23,

Could you please use this artwork since I've been making the game threads the last three games? Thanks.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #23
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
LeBron23,

Could you please use this artwork since I've been making the game threads the last three games? Thanks.

nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:47 AM   #24
plowking
well DENG

Does anyone think the Cavs will be able to come back if they go down 3-1?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:50 AM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I don't, but weirder things have happened.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:55 AM   #26
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No

If the Magic beat the Cavs in Game 4. The Series is over in Game 6.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:06 AM   #27
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
Must-win for the Cavs. Mo Williams needs to step up. Please Mo, you're an All-Star, play like one.

I think they should have really pushed for that wally trade for VC so Mo could be a third option a guy like Vince would really help alot of the problems the cavs are having now, and they'd only really give up Wally. Matter of fact they should of traded him for anyone, because now we can see where they would have needed some extra help.

Anyways this is a must win for the Cavs, I expect a big game from Lebron but it's weird to say that since he puts up big games every night, I guess it's time for someone to step up, I think Pavlovich could really help, obviously everyone knows mo and west need to step up.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:19 AM   #28
went_worth
Kids at the park dunk on me

went_worth has decent reputation

I'm craving for a Magic win.
went_worth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:25 AM   #29
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Done in 6.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #30
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Should be a good game
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: