Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-27-2009, 05:45 AM   #856
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

captainkirk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 26: Cavaliers @ Magic, Game 4 (Round 3)

I don't hate Cavs but i'm happy Orlando is beating them cause they're deserving and the refs are making too many dirty calls against
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #857
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The sad thing is, a fully healthy 66 win team might get beat in the series in 48 hours 4-1 when a KG-less/Powe-less Celtics team took them to 7 games.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #858
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

Cavs fans do you guys admit that end of regulation was the biggest bailout of all time in NBA basketball history and that Lebron was choking away the overtime and it was the officials giving ticky tack fouls that kept the Cavs so close to the very end?
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #859
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel J
...uhh, that was a clear tripping up foul. Nothing bogus about it
are you in denial bozo? Lebron drove, he tried to throw himself into Pietrus to draw contact, Pietrus wasnt there so Lebron threw himself into nothing and then tripped and fell into Pietrus who was backing away, and then Lebron gets two freethrows. It was the most obvious bailout of all time, I was surprised the announcers said nothing about how disgusting it was they gave that foul to Lebron, I know Jeff Van Gundy would have but these announcers were probably told to say NOTHING about the poor officiating or they'd get fined or something.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #860
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
Cavs fans do you guys admit that end of regulation was the biggest bailout of all time in NBA basketball history and that Lebron was choking away the overtime and it was the officials giving ticky tack fouls that kept the Cavs so close to the very end?

History? I don't know. But it was definitely a bailout. How can you call a foul on Pietrus for that contact against LeBron, but not call a foul on Varejao at the end of regulation when he was on Howard for the lob.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:34 AM   #861
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
History? I don't know. But it was definitely a bailout. How can you call a foul on Pietrus for that contact against LeBron, but not call a foul on Varejao at the end of regulation when he was on Howard for the lob.
I know and the contact from Pietrus was only there because Lebron tripped on his feet, Lebron drove the whole time looking for contact cuz he knew refs would bail him out, but Pietrus is backing away and not touching him, so Lebron threw his shoulder into nothing, tripped and fell on Pietrus who was backing away and knocked him down. So the contact came after Lebron through himself into nothing and travelled, and then knocked Pietrus down. Yet somehow that is all Pietrus fault. I dont have ESPN, did they analyze that foul on sportscenter and call it out for BS does anyone know?
Old 05-27-2009, 06:39 AM   #862
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
I know and the contact from Pietrus was only there because Lebron tripped on his feet, Lebron drove the whole time looking for contact cuz he knew refs would bail him out, but Pietrus is backing away and not touching him, so Lebron threw his shoulder into nothing, tripped and fell on Pietrus who was backing away and knocked him down. So the contact came after Lebron through himself into nothing and travelled, and then knocked Pietrus down. Yet somehow that is all Pietrus fault. I dont have ESPN, did they analyze that foul on sportscenter and call it out for BS does anyone know?

I don't know what they did on SC. I don't get that in-depth into games. I watch the, if they lose, they lose, if they win, they win. I have so many other things to worry about I don't have the time and energy to analyze the game like that. I just get on here and post what I think. And what I think is the Cavs are going to lose this series...

In this game...

The Cavs shot 9 more freethrows than the Magic and made 11 more freethrows than the Magic
The Cavs outrebounded the Magic by 2
The Cavs made Orlando turn the ball over 3 more times than the Cavs
The Cavs had 5 more steals than the Magic
The Cavs had 3 more offensive rebounds than the Magic

...and they still lost.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #863
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

I said that whoever came out of the Orlando/Boston series was going to test the Cleveland. I didn't, however, picture a scenario in which Orlando would've been a Lebron miracle away from a 4-0 sweep. Pretty impressive. During the course of the season, I had my doubts as to whether or not Orlando was ready for the next step. They're really proving that they are. They're a really mentally tough team. After falling behind to Philadelphia in the first round, they responded nicely by winning Game 6 on the road in blowout fashion without Dwight Howard. They won Game 1 in Boston rather impressively. They could have easily fallen apart mentally after Big Baby's heartbreaker in Game 4 and then Ray Allen's heroics in Game 5, but they kept right on fighting and took Game 7 in Boston easily. In both Games 1 and 2 of this series, they were down huge in Cleveland. They could have easily conceded both those games, but they didn't. That Lebron shot could have deflated them, but it didn't. I've doubted them all year long especially when people called them a legit championship contender. Well, they've proved me wrong. I think this team has shown they are more than capable of winning it all this year.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #864
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lol Cavaliers with the best record in the league, the eastern conference is a joke without the celtics, seriously.
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #865
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
Lol Cavaliers with the best record in the league, the eastern conference is a joke without the celtics, seriously.

Magic bet the Lakers in the season series.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #866
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Magic bet the Lakers in the season series.

Yet again, you've shown your lackluster comprehension skills.
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #867
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

im amazed at how many have come out to hate the cavs.

go fk urselves

all of u
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #868
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Coach of the year

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #869
Adam
I airball my layups

Adam has an OK reputation so far

That was one ugly overtime for lebron. I don't know if it was because he was tired or what, but he was making mistakes on almost every possession. They would have been better sitting him in the fourth quarter in hindsight.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #870
GUUS
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPaztyf6eA

wheres the T refs, yet Dwight gets one for fist pumping.

The refs arent even trying to keep it a secret they are trying to hand this series to Cleveland its such a joke, yet even with the might of the officials behind them Cavs are still down 3-1 I love the magic, Rafer Alston is my new hero
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: