Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #886
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: May 26: Cavaliers @ Magic, Game 4 (Round 3)

The Cavs are really regretting not going after a front court scorer with Wally's expiring contract. They could really use Antawn Jamison right now. Rashard Lewis is giving Andy Varejeo the business.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #887
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Yeah, I'm sure Antawn Jamison would play lockdown defense against Lewis.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #888
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have no faith in our supporting cast being able to deliver at this point, but LeBron also deserves some blame. He played a horrible OT.

We just aren't as good as the Magic, and that goes well beyond this series. We have had trouble with those guys for years. Down 3-1, can we come back? The pressure for Orlando to close out this series is immense. When you have a team full of guys who have collectively never been to the finals, winning that final game can be the toughest task of all, but Stan Van Gundy has been up to the task so far.

At this point, I have no faith in the supporting cast. It's really a tremendous disappointment. LeBron will just have to go out there and play out of his mind. This team has our number, and they have an unbelievable amount of confidence right now.

Maybe having game 5 at home, and the whole "do or die" scenerio can help propel us to victory, but we just aren't doing the little things that winning basketball teams do, and sooner or later, Orlando will close this thing out. I predicted the Cavs to win. I ignored recent history. There's no doubt that the Magic are the better team. For us to do anything the rest of the way, we'll have to win with grit and toughness. Not talent. It won't be done that way.

And for all that let me tell u a little secret..The Cavs are still gonna win this series or at least have a chance to. Win Gm 5 at home first to get a little confidence, than the pressure swings to orlando in Gm 6 and if lebron has one of those Gm 6 against the Pistons from 07 Cavs can steal one since the first two in Orlando they had there chances to win. Finally Gm 7 at home you have to like there chances. If 2 of the 3 were on the road I would say the Cavs are done but this series is just getting interesting.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #889
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Laker fans are complaining the series is somehow rigged ? Are you f*cking kidding me ?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #890
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
Yeah, I'm sure Antawn Jamison would play lockdown defense against Lewis.

He matches up alot better than the Bigs they do have and as a scorer U can't even make a comparison.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #891
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have no faith in our supporting cast being able to deliver at this point, but LeBron also deserves some blame. He played a horrible OT.

Could he have played better ? Absolutely. But let's not forget he's also human. He would have played better at the end if he didn't have to carry this team on his back for the whole series ...
Old 05-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #892
Mor'Fiyah
High School Starter

Mor'Fiyah has decent reputationMor'Fiyah has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
Laker fans are complaining the series is somehow rigged ? Are you f*cking kidding me ?

Laker fans?! Man everybody who is not a Cavs/Lebron fan (and even some of the Cavs/Lebron fans) are complaining. Now you know how us Laker fans feel. Sympathize yet? Probably not...
Mor'Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #893
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Coach of the year

LOL

Yup f*ck that BS!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #894
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
LOL

Yup f*ck that BS!!!

Shows U what a puppet Mike Brown really is..He should be starring in those Kobe/Lebron puppet Commercials.. lebron is this clowns meal ticket without him he would be on the unemployment line or maybe an assistant somewhere at best.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #895
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saw this on ESPN as a new idea for the next puppet commercial:

*Lebron fishing*
Lebron: Damn these fish aren't biting
Kobe: Lebron what are you doing?
Lebron: Fishing..
Kobe: What..i cant hear you, i got my championship rings plugging my ears
Lebron: I SAID IM FISHING
Kobe: Oh Lebron..its sorry that i cant meet you in the finals
Lebron: Don't rub it in
Kobe: Ok i won't...well see ya i got to go win another championship..
Lebron: What?
Kobe: THATS RIGHT Number 4 babah
*lebron sighes*

Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #896
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Saw this on ESPN as a new idea for the next puppet commercial:

*Lebron fishing*
Lebron: Damn these fish aren't biting
Kobe: Lebron what are you doing?
Lebron: Fishing..
Kobe: What..i cant hear you, i got my championship rings plugging my ears
Lebron: I SAID IM FISHING
Kobe: Oh Lebron..its sorry that i cant meet you in the finals
Lebron: Don't rub it in
Kobe: Ok i won't...well see ya i got to go win another championship..
Lebron: What?
Kobe: THATS RIGHT Number 4 babah
*lebron sighes*

F*CKING REPPPPPPPED!!!!!

Send that one to the good folks of Nike marketing please.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #897
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

It's amazing the Cavs have gotten as far as they have running only 4 plays, a credit to lebrons greatness no doubt
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #898
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
It's amazing the Cavs have gotten as far as they have running only 4 plays, a credit to lebrons greatness no doubt

I will agree with that. Bron needs help to get to the next step though.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #899
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Their weaknesses are being exposed. A lack of a legitimate post player is killing them. Lebron is phenomenal but nothing else about that team is. Brown doesn't deserve COY at all. He hasnt made the necessary adjustments and pretty much got it riding Lebron the whole year. Shard should be a defensive liability but he isnt bc of their lack of post scoring.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #900
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
And for all that let me tell u a little secret..The Cavs are still gonna win this series or at least have a chance to. Win Gm 5 at home first to get a little confidence, than the pressure swings to orlando in Gm 6 and if lebron has one of those Gm 6 against the Pistons from 07 Cavs can steal one since the first two in Orlando they had there chances to win. Finally Gm 7 at home you have to like there chances. If 2 of the 3 were on the road I would say the Cavs are done but this series is just getting interesting.

agree 100%.
Magic fans should remain very very nervous.
Cavs could very easily "find their goove" in game 5...and then it the Magic are in trouble. jmho
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: