Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #46
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation
Default Re: Champions League Final Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
You still don't get it. Zidane scoring that way isn't that unusual, Essien doing it is got to do with luck in a bigger way.
wrong.

Essien has high technique and scores great goals his whole career. He doesn't score alot but when he does they are always something special. And no even the great Zidane doesnt score goals like that all the time, not to mention he had no one around him, Michael Essien had a guy right in his face.

You just don't get Michael Essien's game, you probably are one of those idiots who thinks he's all athleticism average skill, wrong he combines world class skill with world class athleticism.

Last edited by GUUS : 05-27-2009 at 01:35 PM.
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #47
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
wrong.

Essien has high technique and scores great goals his whole career. He doesn't score alot but when he does they are always something special. And no even the great Zidane doesnt score goals like that all the time, not to mention he had no one around him, Michael Essien had a guy right in his face.

You just don't get Michael Essien's game, you probably are one of those idiots who thinks he's all athleticism average skill, wrong he combines world class skill with world class athleticism.
No way Essien's got world class skill.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #48
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

If only he didn't make it with his bad foot...then the goal might have had a bit of credibillity.
Absolutely noone in the bar could believe how he pulled that off, and I'm talking Chelsea and Barca fans. (except for the occasional drunk hardcore homer... )
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #49
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
No way Essien's got world class skill.

Essien is the best all-around player in the world. Excellent fullback defensively, quality central midfielder, and can even score big goals when Chelsea needs it.

Unlike well-hyped players like Ronaldo/Messi/Kaka he plays on both ends of the field. If healthy he can pretty much start on any squad in the world.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #50
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

today's game is dedicated to Matt Busby. I think Barcelona is probably more representative of me socio-politically, but I like the EPL and am rooting for Scum United.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #51
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

i`m going to cry of how epic this game will be....EPICNESS
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #52
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
today's game is dedicated to Matt Busby. I think Barcelona is probably more representative of me socio-politically, but I like the EPL and am rooting for Scum United.
I can't stand Man U. Even though Barcelona beat Bayern, I will be rooting for them today. Going for United would be like rooting for the Lakers. I can't bring myself to do it. More than anything, I just want to see a free flowing match, with some goals scored. So excited. Can't wait for the start.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whoever was singing sucked.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #54
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Goooaaalll!
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #55
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

YEsssss. Barcelona goes forward for the first time and scores.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #56
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Eto'o scoring should lead to a more open game
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #57
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

Thought you were a Man City fan?
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #58
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

Anyone who doesn't think Essien is one of the best/most skilled players in the world today just doesn't know their soccer. Probably the most complete player in the game. No weakness whatsoever.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #59
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

Oh, and Barcelona is putting on a clinic. Manchester United is shook.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #60
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

BARCA BABY!
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: