Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #91
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Champions League Final Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS
bandwagoning scum lol why do you care

I've been a fan since I started watching sports. I have family from Manchester.

Good call, dumbass.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #92
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I've been a fan since I started watching sports. I have family from Manchester.

Good call, dumbass.
isnt your family from manchester your uncles wife or something? You're a joke. ANd every little dork in America who starts watching football becomes a Man Utd fan. It's called shameless bandwagoning and glory hunting. All I know is I've never met a man utd fan who's a true fan even today in the pub half the manchester united 'supporters' walked out at 85 minutes, and did you see the stands? they were all stonefaced. Passion for the team when they win and then walking out and giving up when they're losing it's disgusting.

And if you have family from manchester why do you support united, everyone and their mom from manchester is a city supporter, there are NO United fans who are from Manchester. If you're family is from manchester they would know that Manchester United AREN'T EVEN IN FREAKING MANCHESTER. Muppet
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #93
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
isnt your family from manchester your uncles wife or something? You're a joke. ANd every little dork in America who starts watching football becomes a Man Utd fan. It's called shameless bandwagoning and glory hunting. All I know is I've never met a man utd fan who's a true fan even today in the pub half the manchester united 'supporters' walked out at 85 minutes, and did you see the stands? they were all stonefaced. Passion for the team when they win and then walking out and giving up when they're losing it's disgusting.

And if you have family from manchester why do you support united, everyone and their mom from manchester is a city supporter, there are NO United fans who are from Manchester. If you're family is from manchester they would know that Manchester United AREN'T EVEN IN FREAKING MANCHESTER. Muppet

You know you're wrong so why waste the time posting this? lol

You cannot call someone a bandwagon fan if they've been a fan for 10+ years. You can't. If so, then you can call any fan of any major sports team a bandwagon fan if they don't live in that city. That's just stupid.

And who cares who in my family is from Manchester? Really.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #94
Aidan
Both Teams Play Hard.

Aidan has decent reputation

Quote:

You've been a Chelsea fan since the 'Chelski' area, so it's a little rich you giving out about bandwagoning.

Not one united fan walked out, and they were signing right until the end.

NO united fans from Manchster? Seriously, where do you get this stuff you glory hunting, know nothing, banwagoning piece of ****?

Yeah, united play in Salford, which is a part of the greater Manchester area!
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #95
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i seen hippos just ignore that fool. Its not worth it.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #96
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You know you're wrong so why waste the time posting this? lol

You cannot call someone a bandwagon fan if they've been a fan for 10+ years. You can't. If so, then you can call any fan of any major sports team a bandwagon fan if they don't live in that city. That's just stupid.

And who cares who in my family is from Manchester? Really.
cuz you are grasping at straws to find some connection to the team by saying your uncles wife is from manchester, and then saying your uncles wife is part of your family.

And also people from manchester don't support united, and there are hardly any English United fans, all of Manchester United's fans come from Asia, Africa and America.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #97
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
You've been a Chelsea fan since the 'Chelski' area, so it's a little rich you giving out about bandwagoning.

NO united fans from Manchster? Seriously, where do you get this stuff you glory hunting, know nothing, banwagoning piece of ****?

yeh greater manchester is not manchester bozo, that's like saying Surrey is part of London, have you been to Salford ever? it's like 40 minutes away from Manchester.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:54 AM   #98
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
cuz you are grasping at straws to find some connection to the team by saying your uncles wife is from manchester, and then saying your uncles wife is part of your family.

And also people from manchester don't support united, and there are hardly any English United fans, all of Manchester United's fans come from Asia, Africa and America.

Sure doesn't feel like I'm grasping at straws from my end.

Nice day to you. Hope you team doesn't end up a complete failure again next season.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 AM   #99
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I've said it many times lately, but Iniesta and Xavi are both top 5 in the world. Ronaldo choking on the big stage once again. It seems pigs actually do fly, right Hippos?

lol...this aint basketball. Man Utd choked. Not ronaldo.

Anyways, Man Utd. chose not to show up. They just didn't seem like they wanted it. Nobody was man enough to step up to Iniesta or Messi when either were dribbling up to the box. They just stood though. Yes, they're quick and they can catch you off balance but someone has to step up and challenge.

They were clearly not the team that had been playing so well throughout the season and I don't believe it was a result of Barca's play. I also question some of Fergies decision. He chose to start Park and when I saw that he was starting I thought, . It was clearly not a good decision. It seemed like he was always a step behind ronaldo on the passes. I'm not sure if it was team chemistry or not having enough knowledge to see pass was there. It was bad.

Ronaldo, Rooney and Rio were fine. Ronaldo was the best player out there. Vidic was trash and didn't even try to block eto'o on that goal when he got him on the inside.

Props to barca b/c they deserve it but Man. Utd. weren't in their regular form it seemed.

That was the worst game I've ever seen them play on this type of stage.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:38 AM   #100
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I call myself a legit fan as well. My dad grew up in Rochdale which is greater Manchester and rooted for United growing up. I'm legit baby!

And GUUS, do you really expect americans to root for some random team like Everton or something? No.

Fans in England that root for Everton are usually from that area and it's different b/c you BREATHE the team so it's ok if they aren't winning constantly b/c you get so involved with the team. Here you dont and you don't want to follow a losing team. That's just how it is.

And no, it's not the same as rooting for the yankees b/c we have options in the US from teams that are in our hometown.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #101
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
did you see the stands? they were all stonefaced.
Ever been to a Final match, been all day partying to finally watch your team lose? Difficult not to end like that.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:40 AM   #102
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barcelona is simply the better team.

They missed Abidal, but old ass Sylvinho actually did a great job replacing him. They missed Dani, but Dani was trash in the semifinals so maybe it was a good thing he wasn't around.
All in all Barca did not even play their best football, but a few flashes were enough.

It was sort of embarrassing to see how badly Puyol had Ronaldo's number in the entire second half. Ronaldo should have been sent of, consider his ass exposed.

Oh, and where are all those people saying United was going to win for sure right now? They got dominated.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #103
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan

The Irish are the biggest gloryhunters going. FACT. All Celtic/ManU/Liverpool supporting bassas.
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #104
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just happy to see my former favorite player Thierry Henry (once he left Arsenal, he couldn't be my favorite player anymore...) be on a club team that won on the biggest of stages
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: