Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default discounts on prescriptions

Just wanted to share some discount prescription information. I know lots of folks now-a-days are losing their jobs and are without health insurance but they still need to take prescriptions that are required.

if you have family members that take prescriptions regularly for blood pressure, heart problems, or anything and they are paying full price, then try out this card. it works with most medications but not all but the best part is that its absolutely free

my dad uses it and he saves approx $40 everytime he fills up his heart medication. if you have parents, relatives, friends that regularly take medication then try it out. its free. if get a discount, fabulous, if not, then atleast it was worth a shot.

just trying to save anyone and everyone some money.

go the the link below: fill out your name and email and print out the card. take it to any pharmacy and give it to them when you hand them your prescription.

http://getmyfreerxcard.com

*this is not spam, i have tried it and it works.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: discounts on prescriptions

I made 9000$ last month working about 20 hours a week from my apartment. I never knew it could be so easy and I could be my own boss. It's really a MIRACLE what these guys are doing. I'm finally free of the rat race grind. I have little to no education, if I can do it, YOU can do it.

-Christopher
Billings, Montana

www.EZ-Cash-Workzz.com
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: discounts on prescriptions

I remember one time picking up a prescription for my mom a couple years back after she ****ed up her back or somethin, and it was 30 750's of the Watson kind of off brand Vicodin, and it cost 1.92. I was amazed. I immediately tried to convince her that she didn't need em or needed alotta refills, as I could make a killin, cuz I knew cats sellin em for 4 bucks each. One of em would cover your original cost and provide over 100% profit. The possibilities were endless.

But she didn't give em up and let me sell her ridiculously cheap prescription hydrocodone.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: