Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #1
Flight Brothers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Flight Brothers has an OK reputation so far
Default **Flight Brothers**Oh-No**5'7" crazy Dunker!!! Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXr7FpFfI4

Marcus Wallace aka Oh-No
5'7"-175lbs-46" Vertical jump
Warrensberg,Missouri

www.teamflightbrothers.org coming soon
Flight Brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:41 AM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sick. Hey, are you in that mix somewhere?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #3
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

AY is that you? You were at the And 1 show in Kansas City weren't you? I remember, son had on a Jordan jersey and like some red baseball socks and they picked you to do the Old Spice or Mountain Dew halftime show. You wouldn't remember me because apparently my game isn't memorable enough to get a band. I was just the dude who had 8 pts in a damn 5 minute open run, a squeaker dunk, and made a dude fall on a crossover but Big Mike claimed "nobody scored any buckets" (for the record, no1 else in any of the Open Runs had 8) and didn't give anyone from our game a band. I was in the very first game, had on a orange shirt.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Matter of fact I'm sure that was you, or the Marcus dude in the video now since I get this in the related videos link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If4jFomr2zY&NR.
This dude was there too and ending up making the dunk contest, had on the same corny ass camo tee.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
Flight Brothers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Flight Brothers has an OK reputation so far

I'm not Marcus, but yes that is him, We got a hold of him a few months ago and he has joined our family ,

I run a team of Dunkers called "Flight Brothers" we've had a few of our guys do well on a national stage such as Espn's City Slam, the NCAA College Dunk Contest and Streetball "The And1 Mixtape Tour"

our website will be up soon

Rev-

www.teamflightbrothers.org
Flight Brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #6
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

oh no is crazy!!! i cant believe he's 5'7''!!! Man he should try to get on city slam on espn. he would probably make it!!! check out my threads!!!

Last edited by littlespyda : 10-19-2006 at 05:27 PM.
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:22 AM   #7
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Brothers
I'm not Marcus, but yes that is him, We got a hold of him a few months ago and he has joined our family ,

I run a team of Dunkers called "Flight Brothers" we've had a few of our guys do well on a national stage such as Espn's City Slam, the NCAA College Dunk Contest and Streetball "The And1 Mixtape Tour"

our website will be up soon

Rev-

www.teamflightbrothers.org
Who are some of the other dunkers on flight brothers. you guys should get skywalker or high rizer on flight brothers. And also when is the website gonna be up?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #8
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

Default Re: **Flight Brothers**Oh-No**5'7" crazy Dunker!!! Video

Man, TFB is better than Slamnation or any other dunk teams anywhere. They got Above and Beyond, High Rizer, Springs plus tons of other incredible dunkers.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: **Flight Brothers**Oh-No**5'7" crazy Dunker!!! Video

Very cool website bro
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: