Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Police Over & Harass Ambulance on Way 2 Hospital!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Blackmon
Yeah pulling random numbers out yo @$$, to try to make a point.

You may be correct in saying that more good cops than bad, but ISH is also correct in pointing out that a significant amount of cops abuse there power.
You are half right with the numbers. There is an incredible number of cops. I live in a tiny town, but it still has a good 20 cops. Yes, many cops abuse there power, but there are more who don't.

Then you have retards like this who know nothing of what they are talking about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker
**** da popos I KILL EM MAIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielC
All cops abuse their power. Its crazy
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
You are half right with the numbers. There is an incredible number of cops. I live in a tiny town, but it still has a good 20 cops. Yes, many cops abuse there power, but there are more who don't.

Then you have retards like this who know nothing of what they are talking about:
Whats the difference between what those "retards" said and what you said? Just because you changed your statement doesnt mean that you werent just as ignorant as them before.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #18
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Whats the difference between what those "retards" said and what you said? Just because you changed your statement doesnt mean that you werent just as ignorant as them before.
Please point out the statement I changed. Was it the one about crazy inbred cops? And they are much more ingorant, because one would just kill a cop without thinking of the cop's family or life, and the other assumes all cops are corrupt.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Please point out the statement I changed. Was it the one about crazy inbred cops? And they are much more ingorant, because one would just kill a cop without thinking of the cop's family or life, and the other assumes all cops are corrupt.
What? I was referring to when you said that,"I HATE how ISH presuems that every cop is a horrible person that abuses his power. For every abusive cop, their are 100 cops that are perfectly in line."
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
What? I was referring to when you said that,"I HATE how ISH presuems that every cop is a horrible person that abuses his power. For every abusive cop, their are 100 cops that are perfectly in line."
Yes I still stand by that. Maybe you got confused when I mentioned the large number of cops? BTW, I use the "ISH" from the older cop threads, where people would bash them wihtout considering the cops situation.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #21
A_RastaMon
Irie Mon!

A_RastaMon has an OK reputation so far

Down with Babylon!
A_RastaMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #22
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielC
All cops abuse their power. Its crazy

That is the most hyperbolic statement of all time.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: