Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board
Default The 2000's is Officially Over.

Thank you Shaq, Duncan, Iverson, Kobe, Mcgrady, Pierce, Garnett, Nash and Nowitzski.

I am expecting that the next decade will be much better, and more competitive with LeBron, Dwight, CP3, Wade, Durant, Bosh, Stoudemire, Jefferson, Patrick Mills, Al Jefferson, Griffin, Melo Anthony, Michael Beasley, Ricky Rubio, Roy, Danny Granger, Derrick Rose, and Derrick Favors carrying the League on their back.

GENERATION NEXT

Last edited by Durant35 : 06-01-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Durant35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Jerkstore!
I airball my layups

Jerkstore! has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The 2000's is Officially Over.

Add Patty Mills
Jerkstore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkstore!
Add Patty Mills
He's expected to go late 1st round...

Although i reckon he'll get more minutes than Jawai...
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #4
wozzler
I hit open 5-footers

wozzler has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Add Patty Mills

thats a bit optimistic but as an australian i hope he does well too.
wozzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board

Quote:
Add Patty Mills

Maybe he's going to end up as the next Tony Parker. He held his own againts Paul, Kidd and Williams by scoring 20 points in the 2008 Olympics.

He was Australia's Best player after averaging 14.2 ppg in the Tournament.

Last edited by Durant35 : 06-01-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Durant35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I honestly think Nowitzki still has one more year in his prime.

Anyway, the league is going to be in good hands. Then, again, it always is. There's never a shortage of talent. I'm pretty excited though to see how a league without those stars do.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Better? The Shaq/Duncan era was much better than this crappy crop of newcomers will be.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #8
Vinny del Negro
I airball my layups

Vinny del Negro has an OK reputation so far

add Derrick Rose
Vinny del Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so i guess this era will be full of softies.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #10
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant35
Thank you Shaq, Duncan, Iverson, Kobe, Mcgrady, Pierce, Garnett, Nash and Nowitzski.

I am expecting that the next decade will be much better, and more competitive with LeBron, Dwight, CP3, Wade, Durant, Bosh, Stoudemire, Jefferson, Patrick Mills, Al Jefferson, Griffin, Melo Anthony, Michael Beasley, Ricky Rubio, Roy, Danny Granger, Derrick Rose, and Derrick Favors carrying the League on their back.

GENERATION NEXT

You've never seen Derrick Favors play.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #11
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe's "officialy over"?
Last I checked he's on the Finals.
Dirk's also still playing as good as ever.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #12
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

post kobe era will be great. because unlike post jordan era.. nobody wants a next kobe.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #13
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Kobe's "officialy over"?
Last I checked he's on the Finals.
Dirk's also still playing as good as ever.

Yep. The era ends when someone from this era beats someone from that era as the man on their team. If the Magic win, the 2000's are over. Which is weird, since he was drafted in the first half of the decade.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #14
Tha Catalyst
High School JV MVP

Tha Catalyst is considered somewhat coolTha Catalyst is considered somewhat cool

Few aussies hanging round ISH? I dunno why the next generation is going to be better however as from that list there are 3 maybe 4 bonafide superstars. We can only hope though. Patty Mills is going to mean more to Australian basketball than Bogut.
Tha Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #15
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
Yep. The era ends when someone from this era beats someone from that era as the man on their team. If the Magic win, the 2000's are over. Which is weird, since he was drafted in the first half of the decade.
Even then, he still has to beat him, right?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: