Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #16
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron has growth removed in mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
I heard after the surgery, he didn't shake hands with any of the surgeons. Instead, he just crab-walked right out of that hospital................

Anyway, glad to hear everything went okay.
No respect
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #17
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jesus the front page of espn scared me. All I saw was "Lebron James has surgery".
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #18
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
I heard after the surgery, he didn't shake hands with any of the surgeons. Instead, he just crab-walked right out of that hospital................

Anyway, glad to hear everything went okay.

Last edited by KOLBCTEW : 06-03-2009 at 01:22 AM.
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Jesus the front page of espn scared me. All I saw was "Lebron James has surgery".

I am glad that he had a very successful surgery, and to those guys that are making some jokes in this thread please show some class.

LeBron was frustrated in Game 6, and he already e-mailed Dwight Howard after the series.

He's the future of the NBA. I hope that he quickly recover from his surgery.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #20
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
why did it take 5 hours lol?

that's a very stupid comment
it makes me wonder your age and education level
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:16 AM   #21
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I am glad that he had a very successful surgery, and to those guys that are making some jokes in this thread please show some class.

LeBron was frustrated in Game 6, and he already e-mailed Dwight Howard after the series.

Sorry I thought I did by saying I hoped everything went okay. Perhaps I was just frustrated? Would you like me to email Lebron with an apology/congratulating him on a successful surgery?

Take a joke.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #22
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

its all in good fun. i think they are moreso making fun of everyone that made a huge deal about the whole incident in game 6 than they are lebron.

glad everything went well
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #23
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

EllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this board

Quote:

In the words of the infamous Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis."

Nobody is wishing any ill will toward Lebron.
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #24
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Now if only they could remove his growth from inside PleezeBelieve's mouth.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #25
Cerebral Jedi
I hit open layups

Cerebral Jedi has an OK reputation so far

How convenient.
"See I knew there was a good reason for his behavior after the game. He was worried about his upcoming surgery."- Lebron Stan
Cerebral Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #26
Hammertime
Our Enes is bigger

Hammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this board

Why doesn't the article say what happened to MJ's balls after they were removed from his mouth?
Hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:49 AM   #27
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Am I the only person who actually noticed something on the right side of his jaw? it was like it bulged out more than the left...
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #28
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
Am I the only person who actually noticed something on the right side of his jaw? it was like it bulged out more than the left...
My mom pointed it out ot me in game 3...I was going to make a thread about it then, lol...you could tell there was a growth there for sure.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:24 AM   #29
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
why did it take 5 hours lol?

There are nerves in the area controlling certain facial expressions. IE smiling and blinking.

Fairly dangerous as any and all surgeries are.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: