Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone try out or play for D-league?

So? I'm just curious... Has anyone here ever tried out or played in the D-League or another minor league basketball association?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Anyone try out or play for D-league?

Na but Im trying out for the Austin Toros hopefully come October.. I read on the NBDL websites the tryouts are in October.. gotta pay like $150 I think.. hopefully Ill be registering soon. Its like a 5-7 hour workout so hopefully they get a good look at ya abilities. Supposedly its over 100 guys that tryout.. they take the best 25 back for the 2nd day.. from there they choose 2 for the team and you still aint guaranteed a spot.. ..
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

I Play at the highest league in Norway, but i guess that is like D-league.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i plan to do that when i am older. i figure my best chance to get to the NBA would be to take my talent to the D-LEAGUE.

But i have a couple years till that happens. im only on the JV Basketball Team at my high school
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No D-League, but I have tried out for an IBL team.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im still in high skool but if i dont get drafted then i may go to the Hawks (closest team) or Cavs (fave team) D-League/Summer League thingy.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
Hammertime
Our Enes is bigger

Hammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this board

I tried out for the UO Ducks. It was a combination of being 16, Canadian, and na´ve. I figured a kid who was voted runner-up for best HS basketball player in a North American city of a million people had a fighting chance. It was embarrassing.

Though as a result, I did get invited to a party where I played Fred Jones at beer pong.
Hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
im still in high skool but if i dont get drafted then i may go to the Hawks (closest team) or Cavs (fave team) D-League/Summer League thingy.
@ you randomly thinking you have a chance at being drafted.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
Arti
I hit open layups

Arti has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime
I tried out for the UO Ducks. It was a combination of being 16, Canadian, and na´ve. I figured a kid who was voted runner-up for best HS basketball player in a North American city of a million people had a fighting chance. It was embarrassing.

Though as a result, I did get invited to a party where I played Fred Jones at beer pong.
lol, I go to Duke and I've gotten to play basketball players on random occasions. Kyle Singler is terrible. Steve Johnson (a walk-on) is the best player I've ever seen.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
@ you randomly thinking you have a chance at being drafted.
u think im not gonna get drafted?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
visirale
Local High School Star

visirale has decent reputation

Quote:
Unless your name is John Wall, no.
visirale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #12
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Correct, why would I believe otherwise
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #13
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hear these days you have to be pretty good to be drafted
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
Hammertime
Our Enes is bigger

Hammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this board

Quote:

With your spelling and grammar, I think you should be more worried about academic eligibility for a Div1 school. And that's saying something.
Hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #15
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime
With your spelling and grammar, I think you should be more worried about academic eligibility for a Div1 school. And that's saying something.

You gotta be the cool kid in you school
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: