Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #16
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2009 NBA Mock Draft - 1st Round

The Clippers biggest needs are PG, CE, PF?

Yeah, at PG we have Baron locked in for four more years. Mike Taylor seems to have a ton of upside and Mardy can be solid as a backup for another year until he needs an extension.

At CE, we have Kaman locked in for a while, a young DeAndre Jordan and expiring Marcus Camby.

PF, we have Z-Bo for two more years and still the rights of the Greek Shaq.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball_Guru
first off i said move green to the bench not SG..he already is the starting SG..and u can always draft what exactly u need without passin on talent..like i said u can move AI to the 2 and James Johnson be your 3..although Thaddeus Young played great in down the stretch he is also a bench player..and my bad on the earl clark mix..my b..but 4 ur sixers fan..1 learn how to read..2..learn somethin about bball

Thaddeus Young is the starting SF. Andre Iguodala is the starting SG. You have ZERO CLUE about the Sixers starters and draft needs. Moving Willie Green to the bench when he is already there is brilliant. I was giving your dumbass the benefit of doubt thinking maybe you errored and meant moving him to the starters spot given he is ALREADY in the role you listed. But no, you really are clueless.

And why would you pass up talented PGs who would not only be needs but better talents overall in general? You have no answer. Entire mock draft is ass. You dont even know the Sixers DRAFT NEEDS! Look at the responses you're getting you wannabe guru.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its called lookin at it from a wing man perspective..the 2 and 3's are the wings..and AI is equipped to play either spot..so that leaves a gap at the 3..I in my opinion think T.Y is better suited 4 the TEam coming off the bench and eeven if u start T.Y u dont have a back up 3..

Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #19
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far

first off Chase Budinger would have went to the lottery last yr..and maynor to play SG will have to improve his D..if J hill is already better then chris wilcox then think would he could potentially b

steph curry as chad ford reported was ranked 2nd among PGs among 7 gms..1st for 1 and 3rd for the rest..the fact James Harden doesnt have glaring athleticism will make him drop..and for the 76ers like i said AI can go to the 2 and whether if T.Y starts or not ur gonna need either a back up SF or a staring and i have the t-wolves gettin steph who is a far better PG

and dude if u didnt jus read the team and the pick instead of my reasoning maybe you woulda saw i said "He can either fill in at the two, or play back up point guard with his combo guard abilities"..so what r u sayin..the jazz back up PG is KNight who f$% blows.

brandon jennings maybe too small and did not impress in euro..i know he is young but that will hurt his stock
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
and for the 76ers like i said AI can go to the 2

He is already the STARTING 2 GUARD!!!!!!!!

Quote:
and whether if T.Y starts or not ur gonna need either a back up SF or a staring

Thaddeus Young IS the starting SF. So you are drafting a SF because Sixers need a backup? Makes little to no sense. Iggy is the backup SF when Thad hits the bench and you bring in Lou or Willie.

Do your homework on the Sixers before spouting off.

And Thad Young better suited at the 4? Considering the Sixers drafted a PF last year while signing a high prized PF in Elton Brand? Yeah you make sense.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're in the running for worst mock ever. I might just delete it because nobody can take this trash seriously. You'll have to post this garbage on another board.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
fact James Harden doesnt have glaring athleticism will make him drop

But reports say otherwise given what he shown at the combine. He's being talked to go 3 with the Thunder's pick he was so impressive. You gotta really do your homework/research when making a mock. It seems you havent.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Boing.

This **** was horrible it really was, Grizzlies having a Need at PG?

Then we draft Tony Douglas?

Wayne Ellington at #12?Hes not going top 20, thats proven FACT.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #24
EDENS CLIPPS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EDENS CLIPPS has an OK reputation so far

Baron For Team Mvp
EDENS CLIPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #25
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
But reports say otherwise given what he shown at the combine. He's being talked to go 3 with the Thunder's pick he was so impressive. You gotta really do your homework/research when making a mock. It seems you havent.

i did this way before the nba combine..and its only a mock draft..not like i work for ESPN..and is gettin paid to make sure these are up to the second and completly accurate for you..i could care less..its my opinion homie..
Old 06-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

How did you do this way before the combine when we replied on the same day?

Why is Mile taking a SG when PG is a position of interest considering Charlie Bell is nothing more than a backup and Ramon Sessions could flee via FA as Milw decides based on what Ramon gets offered his price is too much to bite?

I still am laughing my ass off at Flynn passing by the Sixers for a "SF" that isnt even a got damn need.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #27
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
The Clippers biggest needs are PG, CE, PF?

Yeah, at PG we have Baron locked in for four more years. Mike Taylor seems to have a ton of upside and Mardy can be solid as a backup for another year until he needs an extension.

At CE, we have Kaman locked in for a while, a young DeAndre Jordan and expiring Marcus Camby.

PF, we have Z-Bo for two more years and still the rights of the Greek Shaq.

Marcus Camby's contract is going to end in 2009-2010, and with his age..I doubt the Clippers who are obviously trying to develop and rebuild, will not try to re-sign Camby, who is hurt all the time, and is now up their in age, along with the fact he is making about $10 mil a year, and as I said, their is no way Zach Randolph and Blake Griffen will be able to play together, because they are both starters, and as much as we all know the Clipper organization wants Blake to start, it will cost too much money to have Zach play off the bench, so he probaly will be traded.

Mardy Collins only avg 5.9 pts per game along with 2.6 ast per game so i doubt he is the point guard of the future, Baron Davis is 30 years old, and although he missed 17 games last year, their is a strong possiblity he could be injured for a mighty long time in each of those seasons, and Mike Taylor is a nice guard who posting some very good scoring games when Davis is hurt, but you dont know yet if Mardy Collins and Mike Taylor "can" be your future point guard so I said its one of the team needs to maybe get another PG, just because I put something as a team doesnt mean it's exactly vital they get that postion, it just means they could possibly use some depth at that position, or although they already have their starter for the next couple of years..you can later on in the draft try to at least find an enventual replacement..

and Greek Shaq?... (i know who your talkin about..but..??)
Old 06-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #28
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Boing.

This **** was horrible it really was, Grizzlies having a Need at PG?

Then we draft Tony Douglas?

Wayne Ellington at #12?Hes not going top 20, thats proven FACT.

I said the Grizzles needed help on their front line the most and had them drafting Thabeet,, yeah u all need a PG, but that doesnt mean its a starting PG, i believe Mike Conley Jr. is a good starting PG, and of course O.J Mayo is the 2 guard but when Kyle Lowry gone..Greg Buckner Marko Jarik and Quentin Ross arent your ideal back ups Tony Douglas i said could sastify either the 2 or 1 comin of the bench..

and ok..so wayne ellington isnt going in the top 20..i felt he would..now..who cares..get a life
Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #29
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Quote:
How did you do this way before the combine when we replied on the same day?

Why is Mile taking a SG when PG is a position of interest considering Charlie Bell is nothing more than a backup and Ramon Sessions could flee via FA as Milw decides based on what Ramon gets offered his price is too much to bite?

I still am laughing my ass off at Flynn passing by the Sixers for a "SF" that isnt even a got damn need.

i didnt POST it until then, but i did it way before, i didnt even remember i had this account till when i posted cuz before then i wasnt on here..

I believe with the season Sessions had they would do everything in their power to resign him, and i thought Michael Redd has hit the 30 mark, and he just had a bad injury and now you have to consider with guys that age who's had those kinda of injuries, how long he can keep playing for the team.

And im sayin draft a back up SF when you all are sayin draft a back up or possibly a 3rd PG...whats the difference? oh yeah..the team NEEDS a back up PG..(or in my opinion a 3rd PG) over a back up SF so bad..
Old 06-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #30
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Quote:
He is already the STARTING 2 GUARD!!!!!!!!

Thaddeus Young IS the starting SF. So you are drafting a SF because Sixers need a backup? Makes little to no sense. Iggy is the backup SF when Thad hits the bench and you bring in Lou or Willie.

Do your homework on the Sixers before spouting off.

And Thad Young better suited at the 4? Considering the Sixers drafted a PF last year while signing a high prized PF in Elton Brand? Yeah you make sense.

i never said T.y was better suited at the 4..cuz i know they 76ers have Speights who played good down the stretch last year..

you never know if injuries happen or foul trouble comes on some games, but Loi and Willie are guards, and James Johnson is a 3..now i know the recent trade for Jason Kapono will probaly go against this pick but ..say the 76ers want to get someone who is better comin off the bench then Willie green..who i love because he is also from detroit, we have played in the same gym (Callahan hall) but in realness, he isnt THAt good,

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-13-2009 at 11:12 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: