Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 06-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sean Williams

He went on a roller coast ride of a season.

From D-League, to anger management, in and out of the rotation.

What do you think about him now? Do you think he has what it takes to become something for us next season? Or ultimately do you think he is a bust? I know he had a lot of believers after his rookie season... But I wonder what people think about him after his sophmore season.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sean Williams

I dont really think we can classify him as a bust. We took a gamble drafting him in 07, he could have became a young Ben Wallace, but people questioned his attitude. I mean we didnt really expect him to do a lot besides block shots and put back some missed layups. He did it that consistently when Kidd was here and everyone loved him. Now that Kidd is gone, he isnt what he was the first half of his rookie season and everyone hates him now and wants him gone. I still like him and I wouldnt mind if he stays as a extra big man but I think Sean has shown us everything he can do for our team. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets traded this off-season though.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i still remember dave d. writing about him: "million dollar athlete and ten-cent head." not that he's a bad guy, but the description seems more and more apt as time goes by.

seems like all the net experts expect him to be gone this offseason, so he's definitely not someone i'm going to lose any sleep over anytime soon.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

When given playing time he usually delivers.

If we give him about 20 minutes per game he'd give us:

PPG - 6
RPG - 5
BPG - 2

He's nothing but a role player. "The Defender"
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Williams is a player that has potential, and i will always believe in what he can do as far as defensively, blocking shots and rebounding. That's what we need him for. He's not a bust, but he better get his attitude together, and be the player that we need him to be or he's gone...

Good guy to come off the bench for us and block shots, bring energy, and board. If he's not doing that, we don't need em...

And Sean's my dude, but get it together fam.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
Alan
Good High School Starter

Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool

I really hope that he could develop into a Birdman type player.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
sublicon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sublicon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
And Sean's my dude, but get it together fam.

Agreed, I like Area 51 . . dude needs to be a pro on and off the court, tho. Too much stupid crap going on with him. For me, watching his blocks are almost as exciting as watching VC's dunks . . he can be epic when he wants to be, he's probably now my favorite player to watch on the team, even if he isn't a starter.
sublicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
Vinsanity850
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Vinsanity850 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan

ding ding ding
Vinsanity850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
He'll flap his wings too after a block or bucket. lol
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: